promise5

If you were a serial killer?

promise5

If you were a serial killer how would you maim and kill your victims based solely on your username?

Saw this question posted somewhere else and thought I would ask here,since there are some interesting usernames.

I suppose mine would be I could promise I would maim you 5 different ways before you died??
:P:P:P

…in the dark.
cavete terrae.

Well, my screen name is one given me based on my name. David Johnson.

I guess if it will guide my future career as a serial killer, I would have to exclusively target men named John who are members of the Disabled American Veterans.

Do I have to bring back the people I killed before I knew this was my limiting characteristic? I'm not sure I remember where I put all the bodies.
I know it just wouldnt be right to kill all the stupid people that we meet..

But do you think it would be appropriate to just remove all of the warning labels and let nature take its course.

davjohns

Well, my screen name is one given me based on my name. David Johnson.

I guess if it will guide my future career as a serial killer, I would have to exclusively target men named John who are members of the Disabled American Veterans.

Do I have to bring back the people I killed before I knew this was my limiting characteristic? I'm not sure I remember where I put all the bodies.

Well - first of all you need a cool middle name.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

turtlespeed

***Well, my screen name is one given me based on my name. David Johnson.

Well - first of all you need a cool middle name.

David Hoss Johnson? :P
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

5 different ways--

Cheerios

Frosted Flakes

Rice Krispies

Lucky Charms (always after them)

Trix (are for kids)

mh
"The mouse does not know life until it is in the mouth of the cat."