promise5

Tattoos?

Awesome! I love tattoo's on woman. My fav is, surprisingly, chest pieces (and not in a crude way) - I legitimately like them.

Mine is almost gone. [:/] Okay, it's almost gone on purpose! Actually, it is the "almost" that rates the [:/], and that it isn't totally gone yet.

In the end, I'm a fan of GOOD body art :)

Which is why it's being removed. It was a good graphic, but my skin doesn't seem to heal well. Both of my tattoos ended up looking really bad. Since neither really had any meaning for me, and I enjoyed them less after 20 years, I started having them removed. The one on my chest is coming off much easier than the one on my wrist (stupid green).

BTW, speaking of nice tattoos -- Ian, that phoenix is beautiful!

Amstalder: if you think it hurts going on, try getting one taken off! :(
See the upside, and always wear your parachute! -- Christopher Titus

Shut Up & Jump!

I would never ever get one!!:P

13 maybe but not just one;)

:D:D:D

Bry

Never got one - never will...

These days it's a rebellious statement of free thinking individuality NOT to be covered with somebody elses cartoon drawings!

:P

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

Got some...

Straight edge half sleeve with lyrics from the band Have Heart, "Watch me Rise". The only positive tattoo with meaning I have.

After that point I just got whatever I liked, on a whim - if I regret it later in life, so be it... Life is short, I won't be regretting it long.

I've had all mine for a few years now.

Others include the cross of saint Peter on my chest, over my heart. Which is more just my way of rejecting the religious household I was brought up in.

Sigil of Lucifer on my forearm, well that's just to ignite conversations that can lead into religious debates.

An anti police brutality piece "Refuse / Resist" inspired by Sepultura.

Another straight edge tattoo of a black sheep from the punk band Minor Threat's one album cover.

And then a random aesthetic piece.

Next on the list of desires is some birds though, I'm quite into my birding and need me some feathered fellows on me. Perhaps a raptor or two ;)

I am kind of like a walking soap box troll.

Awesome! I love tattoo's on woman. My fav is, surprisingly, chest pieces (and not in a crude way) - I legitimately like them.

Mine is almost gone. [:/] Okay, it's almost gone on purpose! Actually, it is the "almost" that rates the [:/], and that it isn't totally gone yet.

Which is why it's being removed. It was a good graphic, but my skin doesn't seem to heal well. Both of my tattoos ended up looking really bad. Since neither really had any meaning for me, and I enjoyed them less after 20 years, I started having them removed. The one on my chest is coming off much easier than the one on my wrist (stupid green).

BTW, speaking of nice tattoos -- Ian, that phoenix is beautiful!

Amstalder: if you think it hurts going on, try getting one taken off! :(

Understandable.

And thanks for the compliment :)
Performance Designs Factory Team

I'm with John M on this one - the human body is a beautiful thing, and for me tattoos are just a distraction. I've never seen one on a woman that I thought looked as nice as her unadorned bare skin would have done.

That said, it's not that I think they're trashy or anything. I wouldn't judge someone on the basis of tattoos - it's just a personal aesthetic preference.

My back tat " Skygypsy" & ankle tat..both have personal significance:
back: a tribute to skydiving, commingled tribute to my dad & mom's death
ankle: cover up & likeness to hub's back tribal aero tat
Hubby's back tats: also personal... tribal aero & 2 of his iguanas he raised & inspiration to the name of our biz: I Guana Skydive

Mines on here in one of the other tattoo threads. I'll see if I can find it or repost. While you are waiting do a search for the Raeford Dragon.:)

Post #5 in my sick and twisted thread :D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

My least fav is the "tramp stamp" :)

Even one like this???

Even one like this???
I think trampstamps are classy :)
scissors beat paper, paper beat rock, rock beat wingsuit - KarlM

Even one like this???
I think trampstamps are classy :)

This one would be a good one for guys... who are involved in Criminal activities.