promise5

Tattoos?

Who has one or more then one? Is there a meaning behind them or just something you did? Also, whats your opinion on them. Do you like them or not? How do you feel about your SO having one or getting one? Has anyone ever gotten one to cover a scar?
Share a pic if you want or what they are and the meaning.

I have none...I find them trashy. I choose not to be with someone with tattoos.

Do you also judge others based on their clothes? How about hair color, or possibly freckles or birthmarks? What about skin color or religion? I am not saying that you are a bigot or a racist, just that making judgments about others based on your perceptions is a slippery slope....

I am highly educated, well above average intelligence and very professional. I am also fully sleeved and have many other tattoos, yet you would judge me as trashy because of the art that I have chosen to put on my body, all of which you know absolutely nothing about.

I guess that there are those that are so perfect that it makes it easy to pass judgement on others:S

Oh...people that have tattoos do not care if you have tattoos and do not judge you for it;)
You will never be more alive than you are the instant you let go!

I did not have a double out....Five others in our group did...Yes I did a down plane landing....Got muddy but not injured....Two in our group had broken backs...A couple others had minor injuries...Not our best day of skydiving....:|

Have a yippee ki ya day!

. . . and you think they could have centered it . . .:|

I KNOW! How hard is it to keep the clasp in the middle? :S The good news is that if it makes it all the way down to what is hanging in the front of the necklace, Youu CAnnn Makeee a Wishhhh! :)
lisa
WSCR 594
FB 1023
CBDB 9

SkydiverShawn

Do you also judge others based on their clothes? How about hair color, or possibly freckles or birthmarks? What about skin color or religion? I am not saying that you are a bigot or a racist, just that making judgments about others based on your perceptions is a slippery slope....

I am highly educated, well above average intelligence and very professional. I am also fully sleeved and have many other tattoos, yet you would judge me as trashy because of the art that I have chosen to put on my body, all of which you know absolutely nothing about.

I guess that there are those that are so perfect that it makes it easy to pass judgement on others:S

Oh...people that have tattoos do not care if you have tattoos and do not judge you for it;)

It is a good way to weed out the judgmental people in your life :) I generally feel tattoos (that are well done) enhance the look of the person who has them. But I will not judge people who don't have any. Who am I to criticize what a person wants to do to themselves?
I have a few. My latest is a Hammer of Thor, done in a traditional viking knotwork design, by a tattoo artist who's name is, coincidentally, Thor. And who was the bass guitarist for a local punk band, Bunchofuckingoofs.
I have tattoos for decorative and symbolic purposes. Style and meaning.
Why drive myself crazy trying to be normal, when I am already at crazy?

funjumper101

Who has one or more then one? Is there a meaning behind them or just something you did? Also, whats your opinion on them. Do you like them or not? How do you feel about your SO having one or getting one? Has anyone ever gotten one to cover a scar?
Share a pic if you want or what they are and the meaning.

Tats, piercings, and other decorative body mutilations have never been especially appealing to me. Pierced ears on women, for earrings, nah. Tats look ugly to me. Even the so called "artistic" ones.

Fashion trends come and go. This one has hung in there longer than I expected.

Yep. This 'trend' hasn't been around too long... just a few thousand years :)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_tattooing
Why drive myself crazy trying to be normal, when I am already at crazy?