Shotgun

Creeper sex?

promise5

After seeing horny gorillas, this has to be the name of a jump. Im just not going to google it. Nope not a chance.

I can understand why you might think so but not everything skydivers do outside of jumping is......(trying to think of the right word here) "bad"! :)
http://www.ultimatecreepers.com/

As for the poll, I don't mind my sessions being a little...different, but with the wheels, I think it would be too hard to gain any shall we say "traction". Of course you could always use these I suppose - :ph34r:;)
Remember you don't stop laughing because you grow old, you grow old because you stop laughing.

Shotgun

For some reason this came up in conversation, and I thought, "Skydivers? Yes, I'm sure this has been done before."

How do you envision the creepers being used to enhance the sexual experience? Does one person lay down on it and the other remain on solid ground? Does that enable smoother action due to the lowered friction of the wheel bearings? Or, is one participant hanging from a harness above while the other spins around?

I just can't quite follow this?

Could you explain your technique? And slowly please, we're taking notes.
quade -
The World's Most Boring Skydiver

Rats. You made me create a mental image.

Woman on the creeper (face up or down will work). Creeper on coffee table (my home DZ has one). Careful to keep the creeper on the table or it all goes wrong. A larger table could be used if your DZ has one for re-packing / inspection and it is hip level. Anyway, the guy could sit on the edge of the sofa by the coffee table or just stand by the inspection table. The girl can be rolled to and fro for the requisite motion.

I don't usually participate in these kinds of threads, but it seemed like a challenge to figure out. I love solving problems.
I know it just wouldnt be right to kill all the stupid people that we meet..

But do you think it would be appropriate to just remove all of the warning labels and let nature take its course.

quade

How do you envision the creepers being used to enhance the sexual experience?

I didn't really envision anything :) but you guys have some interesting ideas. It was just a funny topic that came up, and I didn't think for a moment that it hadn't been done before. I would imagine that there are not many areas of a dropzone that have not been violated. :D

Shotgun

***:D:D:D

I googled "creeper sex" and came up with this: http://youtu.be/FGLBH7s-Fa8

But somehow I don't think you were talking about Minecraft... :D:D:D

What the??? :D

NOW you know why I was afraid to ask. As soon as Lawrocket responded, THEN, it made sense (for a skydiver or a car mechanic, anyway).

All the google text-based descriptions sounded even worse than the video. B|
lisa
WSCR 594
FB 1023
CBDB 9