promise5

What's your favorite ice cream?

flygirl1220

ALL OF THEM!!! Yum!! And lactose intolerant :ph34r:

This, and I'm not lactose intolerant, but my baby is allergic (and breastfed), so I can't have any.

So Delicious brand makes a pretty good coconut based chocolate ice cream, though :)

In Korea, Baskin Robbins carried and Apple Mint that was surprisingly amazing and is probably what I would choose as my fave, if I could only pick one.

amstalder

***ALL OF THEM!!! Yum!! And lactose intolerant :ph34r:

This, and I'm not lactose intolerant, but my baby is allergic (and breastfed), so I can't have any.

So Delicious brand makes a pretty good coconut based chocolate ice cream, though :)

In Korea, Baskin Robbins carried and Apple Mint that was surprisingly amazing and is probably what I would choose as my fave, if I could only pick one.

Find some good Gelati or Sorbet.:)
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

oldwomanc6

***Just a simple cone with one scoop each of Straciatella, Malaga and pistaccio works best for me. :)

I guess that redefines the term "simple." :D

Well, at least I only needed to google 2 out of the 3 flavors.:|
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

I'm a simple girl: chocolate or strawberry.

Haagen-Dazs seem to have a richer and creamier flavors but I'll eat any brand. Same goes for Godiva.

Oh... and I love Chunky Monkey!!

Oh... and Weight Watchers make a yummy triple chocolate sugar cone snack. Hits the spot when you're having a little craving!!
Always be kinder than you feel.

ryoder

******Just a simple cone with one scoop each of Straciatella, Malaga and pistaccio works best for me. :)

I guess that redefines the term "simple." :D

Well, at least I only needed to google 2 out of the 3 flavors.:|

Oops... I must have accidentally on purpose supplied the italian names instead of the English ones.:)
"That formation-stuff in freefall is just fun and games but with an open parachute it's starting to sound like, you know, an extreme sport."
~mom

So often, it seems to be what the person next to me ordered. :( lol

I know it just wouldnt be right to kill all the stupid people that we meet..

But do you think it would be appropriate to just remove all of the warning labels and let nature take its course.