BigMikeH77

Who's BAD?

airtwardo

******************Ha! I once signed my dads name to a demerit slip I got at school!
Beat that!
Yeah I got a demerit slip! I'm bad oh yeah I'm bad!!

They caught you and the BF under the bleachers, eh?[:/]

Are you kidding me? My mom would have whooped my bum!

I don't even remember what I got the demerit slip for.

I got a few Saturday detentions in Catholic high school for wearing a crew neck Izod sweater with my uniform instead of the V-Neck sweater with the Holy Spirit insignia. My mom said she wasn't mad because it was cold at the bus stop. :ph34r:

Catholic girls in sweaters...THERE'S a name for a band! B|

:D:D I like 'Cold at the Bus Stop'. :P

In my high school dayz I had a GTO with a heater that could melt the pantyhose off a cheerleader in 3 minutes...but the tight sweater was usually the first to go! :$

I was a cheerleader at said Catholic high school and we didn't wear pantyhose. :P
Always be kinder than you feel.

LuckyMcSwervy

*********************Ha! I once signed my dads name to a demerit slip I got at school!
Beat that!
Yeah I got a demerit slip! I'm bad oh yeah I'm bad!!

They caught you and the BF under the bleachers, eh?[:/]

Are you kidding me? My mom would have whooped my bum!

I don't even remember what I got the demerit slip for.

I got a few Saturday detentions in Catholic high school for wearing a crew neck Izod sweater with my uniform instead of the V-Neck sweater with the Holy Spirit insignia. My mom said she wasn't mad because it was cold at the bus stop. :ph34r:

Catholic girls in sweaters...THERE'S a name for a band! B|

:D:D I like 'Cold at the Bus Stop'. :P

In my high school dayz I had a GTO with a heater that could melt the pantyhose off a cheerleader in 3 minutes...but the tight sweater was usually the first to go! :$

I was a cheerleader at said Catholic high school and we didn't wear pantyhose. :P

YAY God! >:(B|

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

your bad for starting the post.

Beat this:
I bribed myself out of a DUI with 2 beers(lying in the car), then asked for one back, you know, one for the road. I drove off with a beer in my hand. And sometimes forget to flush the urinal, intentianaly.
You have the right to your opinion, and I have the right to tell you how Fu***** stupid it is.
Davelepka - "This isn't an x-box, or a Chevy truck forum"
Whatever you do, don't listen to ChrisD.

GogglesnTeeth

Just got an email from our landlord stating: "I received notice from the HOA that we have weeds in our brick pavers...."

Thinking of responding with "Yes..... Yes, we do..."

You should tell that ho that if she doesn't like weeds in your pavers she can come pull them her dam self. Then tell your landlord that you've got it handled.

potatoman

your bad for starting the post.

Beat this:
I bribed myself out of a DUI with 2 beers(lying in the car), then asked for one back, you know, one for the road. I drove off with a beer in my hand. And sometimes forget to flush the urinal, intentianaly.

I know someone who walked around their car on their hands, in a handstand, after failing the field sobriety tests. The cop let them go. I witnessed it myself. This was back in the 80s on Long Beach Island in NJ. We STILL laugh about it! :)

muff528

You should tell that ho that if she doesn't like weeds in your pavers she can come pull them her dam self. Then tell your landlord that you've got it handled.

Depending on the HOA, they can pay someone to pull the weeds and then charge the property owner. :S

Take it from the skydiver with the worst lawn on the block.;):D Hey, I told 'em I didn't do yard work on weekends.:)

GogglesnTeeth

Just got an email from our landlord stating: "I received notice from the HOA that we have weeds in our brick pavers...."

Thinking of responding with "Yes..... Yes, we do..."

To whom it may concern:

I regret to inform you that you are wildly mis-informed. I have just completed an intensive inspection of every brick paver for a six block area. There are no weeds in the bricks. BETWEEN the bricks, however, it is a jungle. Someone should do something.

Sincerely,

Alternately:

So sorry you received that notice. It must have been frustrating for you. It's fixed. Roundup was on sale. Also, you will not be receiving notification that the grass is too tall, the bushes need trimming, or the trees need pruning for a VERY long time.
I know it just wouldnt be right to kill all the stupid people that we meet..

But do you think it would be appropriate to just remove all of the warning labels and let nature take its course.

In high school, I ended up with a master key to the school. A buddy and I used it for such nefarious enterprises as moving supplies around. In the morning, some teachers would have no erasers and others would have a plethora. We were criminal masterminds.
I know it just wouldnt be right to kill all the stupid people that we meet..

But do you think it would be appropriate to just remove all of the warning labels and let nature take its course.

Nice!

I knew a guy that could get the master key for any Saturn (car) because he worked at the dealership. He got the key for another co-workers car (at a different job) and would move it to a different spot in the parking lot every day.

Harmless fun between co-workers, but a good way to get shot if you mess with the wrong one!
Goggles and Teeth

"You fall like a greased safe!!!"

In kindergarden, I would intentionally trip a schoolmate and make him fall down. I would get one swat, and be sent to the hall where I got an extra nap time.:)

It worked for a while, until they finally caught on.

I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

davjohns

In high school, I ended up with a master key to the school. A buddy and I used it for such nefarious enterprises as moving supplies around. In the morning, some teachers would have no erasers and others would have a plethora. We were criminal masterminds.

My high school had an elevator for the teachers & wheelchair kids to use...a buddy & I use to force open the door and sit on top of the carriage at lunch-time and spy of the teachers inside! :)

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

Don't mess with me. I just stared someone down at the coffee pot. Ha! Think you're going to take the last cup of coffee on me? Not a chance!!
Pffffttt!Amateur coffee drinkers.
No matter how slowly you say oranges it never sounds like gullible.
Believe me I tried.

promise5

Don't mess with me. I just stared someone down at the coffee pot. Ha! Think you're going to take the last cup of coffee on me? Not a chance!!
Pffffttt!Amateur coffee drinkers.

So you stared Mom down in the kitchen?:P
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

Wow, you turned that bitch around and went straight for the chocolate!
I shouldn't talk. One time, I took a match out of a matchbook and didn't close the cover before striking. I still shudder to think what might have happened.
You don't have to outrun the bear.

I just thought of a recent one. On the cruise I took a robe from the spa back to my cabin. I didn't bring one to hang out on the balcony because the cabin was supposed to have one. Nope, the next cabin class higher. Misleading website!

And yes, I left it there when I checked out. :P