promise5

Best coffee??

Sounds like you're making love to your coffee;)
:D:D:D

An IV for me would be just fine:P

Bry

I might be getting a wee bit lonely over here in Belgium...
I know it just wouldnt be right to kill all the stupid people that we meet..

But do you think it would be appropriate to just remove all of the warning labels and let nature take its course.

Folgers or whatever store brand in the big can.

Brewed on timer in the Mr. Coffee in the kitchen.

Drink it hot and black.

I don't need no gourmet coffee. ;)

Naw... a good ol' coffee pot!

Chuck

On an open fire... measured by grabbing a handful of grounds for the little aluminum strainer at the top of the percolating tube... or really go for it and just toss the grounds into the pot. Camp Coffee just like Grandpa used to make while hunting. :)

At the house, we're more sophisticated and use the strainer. When working cattle, we just throw-in a couple hands full of grounds and a pinch for good measure. Depending on the size of the pot determines the number of handsfull.

Chuck

I don't drink nearly as much as you guys, but it's more of an experience for me.

I have to have a mug. Cardboard and styrofoam just don't do it. I need a nice, warm, curvy mug. I need to feel the shape of it cupped in both hands. I want to experience the texture from the glassy smooth side to the slightly rough bottom. I want to enjoy the rim sliding against my lips as the creamy warm liquid works sensuously across my mouth and against my tongue. I want the aroma to fill me while the heat pushes up my hands to my very soul.

You guys just want an IV. lol

Gong to be a total smarta** but just a question " Do you need some alone time with your cup of coffee?";)
I thought I had good coffee experiences. whew, little hot in here:P
No matter how slowly you say oranges it never sounds like gullible.
Believe me I tried.

I should probably post some of the stuff I've written on here, just to see the reaction.

But do you think it would be appropriate to just remove all of the warning labels and let nature take its course.

I'm the one that buys it. I know how good it is.
When Bonnie goes shopping, she buys shit.

:D:D Thanks. That quote's been ringing in my head since this thread started. B|

Man, am I getting slow. I was scratching my head last night trying to figure out who "Bonnie" was.:D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0QGnWnFWoxA
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

I'm more of a beer snob then a coffee snob....

Me too, but I say "afficionado" instead of snob. ;)

I wonder how my remaining stocks of Lang Creek Mandarin and the Huckleberry are doing... I should break one open to taste how they are doing.:)

From the warm den of my pillows, comforter, and quilt, my arm stretches forth to silence the plaintive call of sleep's arch nemesis. Should the brewer of dark, delicious magic be moved closer to my slumber's throne, I fear courage would fail me. I would resist emerging from my fluffy, warm cocoon until my hot liquid comfort transformed itself and my bladder demanded an end to my hibernation.

Or: The alarm is close enough for me to turn it off. If the coffee pot was that close, I wouldn't get out of bed until I had to pee.

:D