promise5

Best coffee??

Yup, Bry probably has it in his morning post somewhere but ugh did you see all the posts?? So I'm asking what's your favorite coffee?
I'll admit. I love an Alaskan coffee named Tundra Mudd. mmmmmm My mom ships it to me:)
No matter how slowly you say oranges it never sounds like gullible.
Believe me I tried.

By the time I finish dumping hazelnut creamer or french vanilla, etc....I'm not sure it matters what kind of coffee it started as.
I know it just wouldnt be right to kill all the stupid people that we meet..

But do you think it would be appropriate to just remove all of the warning labels and let nature take its course.

I generally call it 'coffee flavored milk', but 'drink' will do just fine.

But do you think it would be appropriate to just remove all of the warning labels and let nature take its course.

By the time I finish dumping hazelnut creamer or french vanilla, etc....I'm not sure it matters what kind of coffee it started as.

:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o
YOU HEATHEN!!!!!!!!!!!! You put stuff in your coffee!!!!!!!!
That's sacrilegious!!
Believe me I tried.

If that was the worst thing a woman ever said about me, I would be a hell of a man.

If that was the worst thing a woman ever said about me, I would be a hell of a man.

Well, fork it. That's the best insult I can come up with. You coffee defiler.
Believe me I tried.

My normal coffee is blue mountain but I still have about half a bag of free range Kopi Luwak that a friend brought me back from Indonesia.

When I need a pick me up on an early start I generally have Rocket Fuel instant (2 spoons per cup) which is coffee with added guarana.
Atheism is a Non-Prophet Organisation

Well, fork it. That's the best insult I can come up with. You coffee defiler.

Apparently, you have to marry me to come up with the really good insults. And I'm not falling for that again.

I think we might have to arrange a coffee exchange on here somehow:P

I had a Dizzy dont com friend send me about 6 pounds of New Orleans blend chicory coffee a while back, that stuff is YUM:)
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

I think we might have to arrange a coffee exchange on here somehow:P

I had a Dizzy dont com friend send me about 6 pounds of New Orleans blend chicory coffee a while back, that stuff is YUM:)

Chicory? Chicory? Really?
You do know your friend was playing a joke on you, yes?

Chicory is what is used when you can't get or can't afford real coffee. It's what the jail houses use.
:D:D:P

You guys have no couth. The only acceptable coffee is Office Coffee. If you can drink THAT shit, you can claim Mountan Man status. It'll make a man out of you..you too, Promises!
:D:D:D
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

A couple companies back they provided Starbucks coffee. Their drip coffee is actually pretty good. My comment to a co-worker one day was "Mmm. This is so good you can hardly taste the urine!"

Then the VCs took over and replaced it with "Seattle's Best Coffee," which was atrocious. I'm pretty sure they got the whole load pre-staled for a $10 gift certificate to Hot Topic. My comment to the same co-worker after that was "Ugh. This coffee is so bad the urine is an improvement!"
I'm trying to teach myself how to set things on fire with my mind. Hey... is it hot in here?

The only acceptable coffee is Office Coffee. If you can drink THAT shit, you can claim Mountain Man status. It'll make a man out of you...

Candy-ass stuff!

REAL coffee is what you get at 3 a.m. in one of those lonely 24 hr. gas stations on I-10 in east Texas!!

Boiling hot but you have to drink it fast because it tends to quickly dissolve whatever kind of cup you put it into, plastic, glass, Styrofoam - it makes no difference.

A magic elixir that has no equal...it keeps you awake, removes paint & is a pretty snappy floor wax!

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

The Best ??? coffee??? That's EASY.....

The One ( or Two ) cups which are offered to me... By friends,, from the coffee maker in their camper/trailer....... within a few minutes of my arrival @ the DZ ...:)on ANY Saturday or Sunday morning...;)
(almost as good as the time spent laughing, and catching up with those friends )

"i'll have what THEY'RE Having"....B|

jmy

Andrea says it's way too strong for her, so we're still trying to find a middle strength to brew it at.

Well, the good stuff is kind of wasted on me since I put flavored creamer and cool whip in my coffee. :ph34r:
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

The only acceptable coffee is Office Coffee. If you can drink THAT shit, you can claim Mountain Man status. It'll make a man out of you...

Candy-ass stuff!

REAL coffee is what you get at 3 a.m. in one of those lonely 24 hr. gas stations on I-10 in east Texas!!

Boiling hot but you have to drink it fast because it tends to quickly dissolve whatever kind of cup you put it into, plastic, glass, Styrofoam - it makes no difference.

A magic elixir that has no equal...it keeps you awake, removes paint & is a pretty snappy floor wax!

I know what you're saying! There's a place like that in Muleshoe! That coffee is a lot cheaper than 'West coast turn-arounds', too!

Chuck