skymama

Me and my big mouth

CSpenceFLY

Maybe your brother could find a pair of pants to put on and straighten her ass out.

"Hey honey i will drop you off at Mass and go party with the family. Might need to get a taxi home as I will be to loaded to drive."

problem solved
You can't be drunk all day if you don't start early!

Your dad's wrong, you didn't start anything. Your sis in law is a narcissist- its all about her. Now she's trying to divide & control by having a tantrum. well sorry but crying children don't make the rules. Give me her address- I'll go kick her ass.

She suggested we can all get together a different day, since all we do is dress up and give presents to one another. That, she says, can be done on any day. But Christmas Eve is all about going to church, so apparently that HAS to be done in the middle of our celebration instead of the two later times at night. :S You are so correct in your assessment of her; this certainly isn't the first problem we've had with her.

Mom says no way, no how are we doing a separate celebration just for her. Go mom!

She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

CSpenceFLY

******Sounds like she is an unreasonable bitch. You want me to talk to her?:D

you probably see her at the weekly meetings anyway :D

don't be too hard on yourself Andrea you just said what everybody else was thinking

Damn it, that's what I do, say what everyone else is thinking, and everyone says I'm an asshole.

Calling her a stupid fucker PROBABLY wouldn't help the situation. Funny as all hell, but . . . :D:D:D:D
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

skymama

She suggested we can all get together a different day, since all we do is dress up and give presents to one another. That, she says, can be done on any day. But Christmas Eve is all about going to church, so apparently that HAS to be done in the middle of our celebration instead of the two later times at night. :S You are so correct in your assessment of her; this certainly isn't the first problem we've had with her.

Mom says no way, no how are we doing a separate celebration just for her. Go mom!

That's so effing insulting IMHO. Whether your family is religious or not, it's tradition. And you DON'T EFF WITH TRADITION!! B|
Always be kinder than you feel.

LuckyMcSwervy

And you DON'T EFF WITH TRADITION!! B|

I've never understood the tradition of ruining a perfectly good holiday by spending it with relatives.:|
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

And you DON'T EFF WITH TRADITION!! Cool

I agree! My parents are so devoted to the family and so generous with their time, they really don't ask much in return other than these few hours on Christmas Eve. Oh well, she's the one who is missing out. She'll be stuck in church while we're all getting drunk and opening presents! :ph34r:
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

skymama

And you DON'T EFF WITH TRADITION!! Cool

I agree! My parents are so devoted to the family and so generous with their time, they really don't ask much in return other than these few hours on Christmas Eve. Oh well, she's the one who is missing out. She'll be stuck in church while we're all getting drunk and opening presents! :ph34r:

I'm curious how many years she has been in the family and how many years it took her to start being a self centered bitch after she got the noose around your brothers neck?

normiss

you should have attached her biblical sermon that she sent.

She's a tryin' to convert us Maybell!

Was this a handwritten letter with lots of biblical quotes in it?
I think she might be related to my mother.:D
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

does the Sister-In-Law attend church EVERY sunday ??? if not then i'd say her 'devotion' is not genuine...

HOW does HER husband and Kids feel about the issue???
are THEY also dedicated to her game plan or does she impose HER will on them???

I'll never knock someones desire to "go to church" ... to each his/her own...
BUt not to the point of bringing dis-harmony to an annual family celebration..
her "philosphy " and her "behavior " seem contradictory.... No?????

PS
Nancy goes to Church " weekly " ...:)I go to Church " weakly " ..;)

wishing you alllll "peace on earth" or at least " Peace in central Florida " !!!

jimmy ( the former Altar Boy ) tavino

No, she doesn't attend every Sunday. I think my brother goes with her to keep the peace and I think the kids are "made" to go.

I mentioned the situation to my kids, so they'd know why we wouldn't all be together and my son said, "I don't think God told people to be selfish like that". Definitely contradictory in my mind.

I don't want to post what she said about her beliefs because my whole initial request with her was to just go to church at a different time. I really don't care what she does or doesn't believe.

JohnMitchell

I think Andrea's too classy for that one.

Yeah, you're right. [:/]

We'll have Normiss call her. B|

I'm sure Normiss can handle unreasonable bitches, but I like CSpenceFly's idea. It'd let Normiss off the hook. :D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

CSpenceFLY

I'm curious how many years she has been in the family and how many years it took her to start being a self centered bitch after she got the noose around your brothers nutsack?

Fixed it for you. :ph34r:
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban