skymama

Me and my big mouth

CSpenceFLY

And you DON'T EFF WITH TRADITION!! Cool

I agree! My parents are so devoted to the family and so generous with their time, they really don't ask much in return other than these few hours on Christmas Eve. Oh well, she's the one who is missing out. She'll be stuck in church while we're all getting drunk and opening presents! :ph34r:

I'm curious how many years she has been in the family and how many years it took her to start being a self centered bitch after she got the noose around your brothers neck?

Wonder how HER side of the family handles her iron fist?
Always be kinder than you feel.

+1,,,,and the obsession of giving gifts,,,gifts are for kids,,,people get all crazy and spastic.... enjoy the great food, drinks and company,,,fuck the material shit.

We do focus the presents on the kids. My mom insists on still buying her kids presents too, even though we're all still in our 40's. :ph34r: The adults play "dirty santa" with a good gift and a white elephant gift. I have the prized greek statue of two naked guys in a compromising pose. So far, I've refused to put it back into rotation because everyone anticipates that it will be there this year. I'm going to hold on to it for a few years and catch them by surprise!
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

skymama

+1,,,,and the obsession of giving gifts,,,gifts are for kids,,,people get all crazy and spastic.... enjoy the great food, drinks and company,,,fuck the material shit.

We do focus the presents on the kids. My mom insists on still buying her kids presents too, even though we're all still in our 40's. :ph34r: The adults play "dirty santa" with a good gift and a white elephant gift. I have the prized greek statue of two naked guys in a compromising pose. So far, I've refused to put it back into rotation because everyone anticipates that it will be there this year. I'm going to hold on to it for a few years and catch them by surprise!

:ph34r: That's fun!!

Every year at work I've thought of putting a vibrator in the Cut Throat Pollyanna wrapped gift pile but I know I'd get blamed. :)
Always be kinder than you feel.

normiss

Nah.
Not worth the waste of storage space nor the effort required to depress the little button.
Fuck them and their jealousy.

Having a fabulous life is much better than wasting time on bullshit drama.

Maybe while she is there, you can ever so slightly spike her drink for her.:)
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

So give us a recap....how did it all work out ?

As far as I know, they're still not coming for Christmas. Mom is moving forward with her grand plans and is even talking about serving us on the fine china since there will be less people. I don't think I've eaten on that china for 30 years! :ph34r:
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon