grue

What's your Myers-Briggs personality type? (Link)

Dunno what this means.

INTP
Introvert(33%) iNtuitive(38%) Thinking(62%) Perceiving(11)%
You have moderate preference of Introversion over Extraversion (33%)
You have moderate preference of Intuition over Sensing (38%)
You have distinctive preference of Thinking over Feeling (62%)
You have slight preference of Perceiving over Judging (11%)

You guys hate me now!

Whaaaaaa!:ph34r:
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

quade

***God dammit I didn't ask for a debate on the validity of it :D

What can I say, I'm a Ravenclaw, not a Hufflepuff.

Slitherin . . . I bet the hat told you slitherin.:D:D:D:P
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama

ENTP. that's been pretty consistent every time I've taken the test, and I've taken the full blown "official" version.

My current boss loves this kind of shit. I find it interesting, though I don't take it too seriously. But she really buys into it.
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

NWFlyer

ENTP. that's been pretty consistent every time I've taken the test, and I've taken the full blown "official" version.

My current boss loves this kind of shit. I find it interesting, though I don't take it too seriously. But she really buys into it.

What is hers?

OMG you have a girl Boss?:o

Kidding.:P

ISTJ
Introvert(78%) Sensing(25%) Thinking(12%) Judging(33%)

You have strong preference of Introversion over Extraversion (78%)
You have moderate preference of Sensing over Intuition (25%)
You have slight preference of Thinking over Feeling (12%)
You have moderate preference of Judging over Perceiving (33%)

I've had to sit through the full day seminar stuff for this at work. I don't remember what I was then or how we got a 7 hour work day out of it.
Always be kinder than you feel.

I've taken lots of psychological tests over the years....er...not sure that makes sense without explanation. Or maybe it does?

Anyone who knows me can state with some degree of confidence how I rank on any given test. Pretty sure people on this site could figure mine out without much difficulty. I'm pretty open. What you see is what you get.
I know it just wouldnt be right to kill all the stupid people that we meet..

But do you think it would be appropriate to just remove all of the warning labels and let nature take its course.

ESTJ
Extravert(44%) Sensing(12%) Thinking(1%) Judging(11%)
You have moderate preference of Extraversion over Introversion (44%)
You have slight preference of Sensing over Intuition (12%)
You have marginal or no preference of Thinking over Feeling (1%)
You have slight preference of Judging over Perceiving (11%)

O-M-G
INTP here also. The percentages are different, which means that NO WE'RE NOT THE SAME!!!!!!! (imagine my fingers in my ears, and me saying nananananananananana)

:D

To me (and I've done some reading & looking at it), it's a grid for viewing and sorting people. It doesn't work at all for some people, and can provide some insight for others -- just as any other type-ology can.

I did find that in building a team, making sure that I had a couple of specific types (call them MBTI, or whatever) would help. E.g. an idea person, a taskmaster, an integrator, and a finisher.

Wendy P.

There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

Interesting, but not surprising.

One thing I think would make it more accurate would be to allow a greater choice range in an answer, rather than just restricting it to Yes or No. There were several questions to which, given a chance, I would have answered "sometimes" or "it depends...", so a simple Yes or No answer was misleadingly arbitrary.

turtlespeed

What is hers?

OMG you have a girl Boss?:o

She's also ENTP, which actually surprises me. :D:D

And yes, not only do I have a girl boss, I am a girl boss myself. :P:P
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

quade

Some years ago we gave the full version to an entire engineering class and the engineering faculty. Remarkable uniformity of outcome in the faculty group; the engineering faculty were overwhelmingly INTP or INTJ, whereas the students were more variable with ISTJ being most common. Almost no F's in either group.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

kallend

Some years ago we gave the full version to an entire engineering class and the engineering faculty. Remarkable uniformity of outcome in the faculty group; the engineering faculty were overwhelmingly INTP or INTJ, whereas the students were more variable with ISTJ being most common. Almost no F's in either group.

I work with actuaries. Remarkably similar demographics. :D:D

My pigeon hole came up as a solid ENTJ.

We used to all laugh about the Psych Eval test for air traffic control. Some of the questions seemed pretty obtuse to us. Not having taken any psych classes in college, I had little idea what they were after, but I must have given enough of the "correct" responses. Must have been my preference of thinking over feeling. :D

kallend

"There's not a single witch or wizard who went bad who wasn't in Slytherin." —Hagrid to Harry Potter

John, I'm kind of dismayed you go along with this nonsense.
quade -
The World's Most Boring Skydiver

ISFJ

Introvert(33%) Sensing(1%) Feeling(25%) Judging(67%)
•You have moderate preference of Introversion over Extraversion (33%)
•You have marginal or no preference of Sensing over Intuition (1%)
•You have moderate preference of Feeling over Thinking (25%)
•You have distinctive preference of Judging over Perceiving (67%)

Anyone else surprised that this poll is leaning towards introverts? I would have thought the opposite...

quade

"There's not a single witch or wizard who went bad who wasn't in Slytherin." —Hagrid to Harry Potter

John, I'm kind of dismayed you go along with this nonsense.

????

Dean of Students' office did it. I just reported the outcome.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.