mr2mk1g

Who I'd most like to meet from DZ.com

SkyMama
Normiss
Just missed these two in 2006 when I was enroute to the DZ and got called back to Tallahassee for a Disaster Planning meeting.

Kallend
Quade
Think drinks and some SC discussion would be great. And, while I've met Billvon more than once would like for him to join us.

Spot
Slotperfect
MattCline
Piisfish
Squeak
And, anyone else I've been communicating with for years that I've never met

I'd like to see the rest of you again and hopefully can do so at some regional boogie someplace.
Nobody has time to listen; because they're desperately chasing the need of being heard.

LuckyMcSwervy

*********************Every. Single. Person. B|

You're all wonderful. :$

Says the person that won't come to my boogie.:P

I ain't 'fraid no rednecks. :P

Prove it.:P

Dude, I can't jump. :(

That won’t be a problem….you sit real still and I’ll do the jumping.

Sparky

Aaaaand, Sparky goes on karen's list of 'Afraid to meet'...

:D:D:D Nah, everyone here in Bonfire is good. I love the diversity of everyone's sense of humor, knowledge and kindheartedness. B|

Not sure if you are incredibly optimistic; over-medicated; or just trolling. :D
I know it just wouldnt be right to kill all the stupid people that we meet..

But do you think it would be appropriate to just remove all of the warning labels and let nature take its course.

davjohns

************************Every. Single. Person. B|

You're all wonderful. :$

Says the person that won't come to my boogie.:P

I ain't 'fraid no rednecks. :P

Prove it.:P

Dude, I can't jump. :(

That won’t be a problem….you sit real still and I’ll do the jumping.

Sparky

Aaaaand, Sparky goes on karen's list of 'Afraid to meet'...

:D:D:D Nah, everyone here in Bonfire is good. I love the diversity of everyone's sense of humor, knowledge and kindheartedness. B|

Not sure if you are incredibly optimistic; over-medicated; or just trolling. :D

I take no medications so I'm going to go with "I'm just nice". :P
Always be kinder than you feel.

mr2mk1g

airtwardo

I want to know more about all the other shit that went wrong with night pyro that he won't tell us, the demos that shouldn't have happened - but did, about swapping seats on an impromptu mile high club venture, see the teeth marks in his hook knife from the time he cut that static line... And find out just what else is in his u-haul. Mostly, I'd just like to buy him a beer.

You?

Absofuckinglutely! He is high on my list of people I want to meet that I haven't. :)
Kathleen and Walt Appel are two others, mainly so Walt and I can talk shit with Kathleen interpreting. :D:D:D

Aggiedave too. Football fan and daddy as well.

ETA: also Lawrocket, DFWAJG and Gawain for being regular groupme chatters on a daily basis. They're a riot.
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

LuckyMcSwervy

***JohnMitchell & VSkydiver
DSE
LuckyMcSwervy
DavJohns
ryoder
jimmytavino

:)

:$ Thank you! I'd like to meet you as well! I always give the heads up I'm boring. :)
Would love to meet you as well, since we're fellow class of '86 members. :)
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Re: Class of '86...
do you mean R.I.T. ???
we 3 Have met B|, Billy, Mc S. and myself though with L.McSwervey, one day she was there.. B|and the next day GONE...[:/]

Are you both Alumini of R I T ?

It would be great to meet soooo many people who post here..

John Mitchell /VSkydiver and Twardo, come to mind... quade,billvon,kallend,davelepka, nerdgril,wendy,michelle,DSE,lisa,sunshine,oldwomanc6, trigirl, dragon2,Ron,stratostar,,,,,
hell,,, MANY others.:|

i've been fortunate enough to visit a Feeeew places, and often have met people from here, There...B| Thanks to encouragement from friends who may have posted about events...i managed to get to certain boogies, or get -togethers. Or to Southern DZs during OUR winter months... First met Normiss @ SD City... Some trips took quite a bit of EFFORT.. and lots of miles driven, BUT all of them, were well worth it .. and resulted in some great jumps, and lots of fun and good memories...Have MET many from here... ( YOU Know who you ARE!!!:P:)
However,,,,,,The ONE person, ( to answer this question " as asked" ) HAS to be Sangiro... In order to shake his hand, say hello, and THANK him... for this site, and for what must BE lots of time and work ... :|

The chance to Learn.... allll sorts of things... in all sorts of fields ( good :DBad >:(and Yikes NSFW :o:):$) presents itself here on our computers...whenever we visit this world...:)

jmy
uspa # 9452

jimmytavino

Re: Class of '86...
do you mean R.I.T. ???
we 3 Have met B|, Billy, Mc S. and myself though with L.McSwervey, one day she was there.. B|and the next day GONE...[:/]

Are you both Alumini of R I T ?

It would be great to meet soooo many people who post here..

John Mitchell /VSkydiver and Twardo, come to mind... quade,billvon,kallend,davelepka, nerdgril,wendy,michelle,DSE,lisa,sunshine,oldwomanc6, trigirl, dragon2,Ron,stratostar,,,,,
hell,,, MANY others.:|

i've been fortunate enough to visit a Feeeew places, and often have met people from here, There...B| Thanks to encouragement from friends who may have posted about events...i managed to get to certain boogies, or get -togethers. Or to Southern DZs during OUR winter months... First met Normiss @ SD City... Some trips took quite a bit of EFFORT.. and lots of miles driven, BUT all of them, were well worth it .. and resulted in some great jumps, and lots of fun and good memories...Have MET many from here... ( YOU Know who you ARE!!!:P:)
However,,,,,,The ONE person, ( to answer this question " as asked" ) HAS to be Sangiro... In order to shake his hand, say hello, and THANK him... for this site, and for what must BE lots of time and work ... :|

The chance to Learn.... allll sorts of things... in all sorts of fields ( good :DBad >:(and Yikes NSFW :o:):$) presents itself here on our computers...whenever we visit this world...:)

jmy
uspa # 9452

Yes, that was at Z-Hills. I was there for the weekend and then had to rush home to NJ with my Dad in the hospital. Happened more than once when I was down there for the weekend. [:/]

I hope everyone knows you're just as sweet in person as you are here. B|
Always be kinder than you feel.

However,,,,,,The ONE person, ( to answer this question " as asked" ) HAS to be Sangiro... In order to shake his hand, say hello, and THANK him... for this site, and for what must BE lots of time and work ...

Been there. Done that. Got the Cape Town wine tasting done. ;-)
Remster

turtlespeed

DSE
LuckyMcSwervy
DavJohns
ryoder
jimmytavino

:(

You're such a sensitive little amphibian.

But do you think it would be appropriate to just remove all of the warning labels and let nature take its course.

davjohns

******JohnMitchell & VSkydiver
DSE
LuckyMcSwervy
DavJohns
ryoder
jimmytavino

Sensitive ??? Did you see what he did to the dog????
:o
No matter how slowly you say oranges it never sounds like gullible.
Believe me I tried.

turtlespeed

DSE
LuckyMcSwervy
DavJohns
ryoder
jimmytavino

I told you, you lost your turn! ;) That's what you get for standing up a girl at a boogie. >:( And at Fitz no less!! :o
See the upside, and always wear your parachute! -- Christopher Titus

Shut Up & Jump!

promise5

*********JohnMitchell & VSkydiver
DSE
LuckyMcSwervy
DavJohns
ryoder
jimmytavino

Sensitive ??? Did you see what he did to the dog????
:o

Ummmm....no. And I don't want to see pics, either.

TriGirl

JohnMitchell & VSkydiver
DSE
LuckyMcSwervy
DavJohns
ryoder
jimmytavino

Let me know when you expect to jump at Maugeuge. I'll try to jump with you.

mrubin

There's a lot of people I'd like to meet, but I think that airtwardo is at the top of the list. Not only does he have great stories, he is exceptionally good at telling them. I can only imagine that it would be even better in person. Plus I want to hear all the stories that he hasn't posted on here yet.

Definitely! I want to hear the stories that are for mature audiences only! ;)

I'd also like to meet Nataly who's presently residing in France so we can trade expat stories. :)

mr2mk1g

airtwardo

Dude is tall and built like a brick house. A friend and I flew into Spaceland one day and met him out there.

Too bad I didn't get much time to hear all of his stories. B|

Of course, with as many as he has, that would take a LONG time!

Met BillyV at Fitz. He was asking Cyndi or Jo if I was around the boogie, I was standing right next to her so she just pointed right at me and gave it away.

Met Turtle at the same Fitz, he didn't have any clue who I was till I gave away that he bought an iPhone from me prior to it.

What can I say? I can blend in and not be noticed.

Speaking of which, I hear Bolas is getting hitched in St Pete, FL in May, should get a group of drunk jumpers to crash the wedding. :D
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message