Amazon

Sometimes.. feces just occurs

oldwomanc6

"There was no way I was going to stop!"

:o

there was plenty of time for him to stop, he's just crap at judging widths:ph34r:
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Squeak

There was plenty of time for him to stop, he's just crap at judging widths:ph34r:

A lot of people are afraid of heights. Not me, I'm afraid of widths.
Steven Wright
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

LuckyMcSwervy

***Gives motorcyclists a bad name ....
Splitting lanes between cars = O.K
Between lorries = stoopid.

He had plenty of time to stop #wanker

Nooo. Please don't.

It's fine..... depends on relatives speeds... no one on a bike would sit in a queue of traffic.

(.)Y(.)
Chivalry is not dead; it only sleeps for want of work to do. - Jerome K Jerome

oldwomanc6

***Moron got just what he deserves. And video to prove it.

What amazes me is when people are recording stuff, and they screw up royally; then they post their stupidity for all the world to see. :S

But he's over a half million views!;)
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

oldwomanc6

***Moron got just what he deserves. And video to prove it.

What amazes me is when people are recording stuff, and they screw up royally; then they post their stupidity for all the world to see. :S

I was thinking the same thing. He must be a skydiver. :P
Always be kinder than you feel.

LuckyMcSwervy

******Moron got just what he deserves. And video to prove it.

I was thinking the same thing. He must be a skydiver. :P

He should have done some toe sucking first.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Sometimes it does, but he helped it along.

As a long time rider I'm always looking for plan a, b, or c in any anticipated situation looking 6 to 8 vehicles ahead. He had one bad plan. He also passed a couple of cars with not a lot of room for error. These days a lot of drivers are ziging instead of zaging......distracted driving. Last year a "soccer mom" driving and steering her car with her legs while looking at photo's with one hand, and trying to control 2 small children with her other hand, that should have been in car seats in the rear of vehicle, ran me off the road and could have killed me.

Although lane splitting is legal in some states (Cali), I don't do it. Car/truck vs bike.....bike loses most every time.

GD64

Sometimes it does, but he helped it along.

As a long time rider I'm always looking for plan a, b, or c in any anticipated situation looking 6 to 8 vehicles ahead. He had one bad plan. He also passed a couple of cars with not a lot of room for error. These days a lot of drivers are ziging instead of zaging......distracted driving. Last year a "soccer mom" driving and steering her car with her legs while looking at photo's with one hand, and trying to control 2 small children with her other hand, that should have been in car seats in the rear of vehicle, ran me off the road and could have killed me.

Although lane splitting is legal in some states (Cali), I don't do it. Car/truck vs bike.....bike loses most every time.

Its nothing new... after losing a couple bikes to asshat 4 wheelers.. I decided to give riding on the road up rather than giving up organs

Considering the average interstate is about 12' wide and your typical big truck is 102" wide it leaves you with about 3-4' of room between trucks if they're both running down the center of their lanes.
Even a loud bike would be near impossible to hear coming in order to make a little extra room which most truckers would do considering most aren't making money when the wheels stop turning.
Aside from stupidity, would this fall into the " target fixation" category or something else?

swisschris62

Considering the average interstate is about 12' wide and your typical big truck is 102" wide it leaves you with about 3-4' of room between trucks if they're both running down the center of their lanes.
Even a loud bike would be near impossible to hear coming in order to make a little extra room which most truckers would do considering most aren't making money when the wheels stop turning.
Aside from stupidity, would this fall into the " target fixation" category or something else?

Nah.. just a severe case of dumbassery.:ph34r:

Amazon

***Considering the average interstate is about 12' wide and your typical big truck is 102" wide it leaves you with about 3-4' of room between trucks if they're both running down the center of their lanes.

Nah.. just a severe case of dumbassery.:ph34r:

Exactly! Seen a few cases of those. Fucking assholes riding like "hey look at me! I'm a badass!" :S
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban