Sebazz1

My three hole punch rocks!!

Oh, my bad.. in the first one, it looks white. the second it LOOKS REALLY thick.

Oh n Deuce, that was just somethin I picked up when I was down in Florida a few years ago... I got a few boxes of em ;)
want some?

ancient computer punch card
I promise not to TP Davis under canopy.. I promise not to TP Davis under canopy.. eat sushi, get smoochieTTK#1

I bought a paper shredder at walmart the other night. Cuts everything into little confetti sized shreds. No one be stealing my indentity baby...

Good thing i like puzzles.:P

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

I think I could shred some clothes off of someone with just my teeth

Oh the images in my head right now....:$

No need to shred my clothes, when you're around i'll be nekkid

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

No better thread than this one to post some office funnies. I have a couple more, but they're too big, and all I can actually edit on this PC is bitmaps...

Wendy W.

There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

message.gif

cooler.jpg

Wow! I somehow just discovered this thread, and I would like to revive it as it is one of the best that I have read. I also wanted to add that I think that having a great three-hole punch at work rocks! I love, love, love three-hole punches!!! I am "in-between" design work. :$ However, I would love to someday have a three-hole punch like yours. (I have to work on being more careful as to where those circles that are punched out fall.) Anyway, you're right in believing that the others are jealous. Guard it well, my friend.

LMAO
Bwahahahahaha....would you believe I actually turned my tape dispenser upside down and ....if that wasn't funny enough, it's a Scotch C-38 too....sand filled base and all
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

We attorney types use two-hole punches

We got those too.. But we corporate legal types use three hole punches...;) Mines still goin strong. Oh hey time to empty the pretty little tray full of little pretty circles:)

You could always put-em in a little bag and save em and open them up at
some point:P like freefall....or under canopy.:o
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun