Sebazz1

My three hole punch rocks!!

I love my three hole punch. I found it when I first started working here. Unlike most of the newer hole punchers here around the office, mine is sturdy, strong, made of iron (or somethin like that), and can cut through a .25 inch of paper with all my weight on it and not break!!! My three holes are evnly spaced and big. No problem sliding paper into a three ring binder after it has been through my hole puncher. Most everybody elses whole punchers are cheap, partially made of plastic, dont cut more than a couple sheets at once, and have no character. I love my three hole punch. I know everybody loves my hole punch too. They want it and are jealous. I will protect my hole puncher with my life. I have the best three hole punch in the world...
  • Like 1

SEB~
please go back and read your post...then try to convince ANYONE that you are right in the head

<<<>>>
A good friend will bail you outta jail... A true friend will be sitting next to you saying "That was fucking awesome!!!'

My three hole punch isn't nearly as nice as yours. :(

But I do think my Scotch tape dispenser rocks the world. It's a C-38 which, as everyone should already know, is the Cadillac of tape dispensers. It's a striking burgundy color (matches my stapler), it has a sand filled base so it won't tip over (makes noise when you shake it too), it has two sticky black areas on the bottom so it doesn't slide around as I try to get a piece of tape and it's got a nice sharp cutting edge so I don't take more tape than I need.

Yes, I love my Scotch tape dispenser, and I will bytch slap anyone who borrows it and doesn't immediately return it to it's proper location - between my paid/copy/faxed stamp holder and my paperclip dispenser.

Oh, Seb! You're perfect! Let me bring you into the morass of Government Bureacracy!

We have ELECTRIC three-hole punches! The only problem with them is they kinda whir-punch the holes out, but they do like 16 sheets at a time!

I want one that uses three selenoids from starters for Chevy 396 cid motors! It'd have to have this big plexiglass safety cover that I'd take a couple of minutes to bypass so I could use it in the open position, we'd have to have big yellow and black signs and OSHA'd make us wear safety goggles, there'd be a big buzzer that'd be foot-operated and we'd shout "CLEAR"! Over loudspeakers and then two people would have to simultaneously turn keys or shoot the other weinie that was afraid to punch the holes and then

<<<<>>>>

Three perfect holes for placement in the $2000 three-ring binder.

Lovin it!

Wow it sounds like your tape dispensor is way cool. Mine is nice but not as nearly as nice as yours...

I have a "Stanley Bostich" Model B440 stapler. Not that fancy but does the job. But my three hole punch still takes the cake, I think.:P

There is nothing worse than the heartbreak of a poorly perforated stack of schematics. They don't fit in the binder and you end up forcing them, leading to sticky pages, ripped holes and poor aesthetics. I wish people worried all this international politics stuff would wake up to the true tragedies we see every day right here in US offices!

After losing my very nice 3 hole punch, I have to agree that I would guard mine pretty heavily. Not with my life or any thing but Damn, it would make me sad and downright angry to lose my new 3 hole punch. I don't like being sad and angry cuz that makes me want to hit, and hit... and hit... and... hit... and hit... (sorry, peaceful thoughts) ...the person who took the 3 hole punch in the first place.

So my new 3 hole punch seems to be a lot like yours and It makes me proud to be the owner of this kickass 3 hole punch.

AAaahhhh...

:)

My grammar sometimes resembles that of magnetic refrigerator poetry... Ghetto

Oh, I don't get to USE the good three-hole punch, I'd have to go to training and get a card and stuff.

Nope, I got my forklift operator's card just so I could drive around downtown in the forklift with my tie flying in the breeze. It's cool. I do this neat back-of-the-hand beauty pageant wave and stuff. Chicks really dig it.

I get the most use out of my Sharp Compet CS-2164E two-color Ribbon Print 12 digit electronic printing calculator. It makes real cool officious sounds when people ask me to do things. Clickety-clickety whir-whir, rip-snap "No, not in the budget"

Wow Duece!! I wish I had a cool three hole puncher like yours...:(:(:( Jeez mine sucks compared to yours... I'm going to go cry.[:/]

Dude..his just makes him fat and lazy... your 3 hole punch kicks ass....

Wow Duece!! I wish I had a cool three hole puncher like yours...:(:(:( Jeez mine sucks compared to yours... I'm going to go cry.[:/]

Dude..his just makes him fat and lazy... your 3 hole punch kicks ass....

yeah i noticed you've been looking buff lately seb...must be all that 3 hole punching

i do have a great pair of scissors though...ACME preferred stainless...those suckers can cut

OOooooH... Shiny :)
((Must have nice cutting device line Lizzieb has... ))

Ouch. My three-hole punch (I don't get to use the electric one) doesn't make me fat and lazy!

Being fat and lazy makes me fat and lazy!

I've got a box of AccuWipe 1-ply Delicate/Critical Task Wipers, model 29712, that I use as Kleenex.

Beat that!

I've got a box of AccuWipe 1-ply Delicate/Critical Task Wipers, model 29712, that I use as Kleenex.

Beat that!

For the same amount of wipes, I would pay 39 cents for what I use, where as you would pay $4.50

Practical?

-

wow...your blades are way better...okay, i have no good office supplies. Deuce gets all the cool stuff. no fair.

oh but i got to go into a clean room the other day and wear one of those crazy looking white suits so you don't get dust all over parts. that was pretty cool.

Well.....I have a phone that has lights on it. I don't know what they mean but they sure are pretty. Kinda reddish-orangy and they blink alot. I like them.

PM me your phone number and we can try it out
-

So, Duece your hole puncher at work does sound quite superior. You Gov't folks probably get first crack at all the new high tech office equipment. But! I decided to take a little stroll down to our internal Xerox center, and guess what!! Yup we do have hole puncher with an electric motor and a lever to press down a flat pointless drill bit into a large stack of paperB| Though only one hole at a time it does have a guidance track to keep your holes perfectly aligned. It's funny though because they have this wax stick to wax the bit so the paper does not overheat and burn. And to top it off!! I can use it!!! Woooooooohoooooooo!!!

Though I really do like my hole punch at my desk. i think I might get a cover for it. like you would for a fine sports car:P;)

I can't believe this thread is acctually happening!!!

although my office chair has a high back, it is leather, has 4 different levers for position and comfort and has an electtric massager built in!!!!

<<<>>>
A good friend will bail you outta jail... A true friend will be sitting next to you saying "That was fucking awesome!!!'

I can beat that.

I have a magic 8 ball on my desk. It sits right there next to my way cool paper clip dispenser which, if you'll recall, sits very close to the finest tape dispenser in the world.

And my magic 8 ball has never been wrong. Watch this: Question - "Oh magic 8 ball, am I the fairest of them all?" Answer - "Most Likely" Question - "Is the Memorial Day gathering at Perris going to be too much fun?" Answer - "YES"

I love my magic 8 ball.

WHY ARE YOU PICKING ON ME?:o

Did you get to skydive this weekend?

-There's no selenoid driven electric three hole punch either.

-and I have to wear safety shoes to drive the forklift, and I don't get to princess-wave from the forklift, hands at 10 and 2.

Geez. Back to work....B|