GooniesKid

Standby for...

GooniesKid

Titanfall!

Add me on X1. handle is "Get2DaChapa" :)

I'd be all over this like a frat boy on a passed out freshman if it wasn't an EA title, which of course means it also requires me to use Origin.
cavete terrae.

Relax old man..as you've previously requested i've stayed away from your posts and haven't "trolled" you.

I might be old, but your ugly. So there is hope for me, you on the other hand......Hmmmm. Oh by the way, I've got your "Old Man" well, you know where it is.

Oh by the way, I've got your "Old Man" well, you know where it is.

Is it in your pants? I bet it is!

Hey if your so good at keeping your pants, and things in them, can you help me find mine?

Things are ALWAYS getting out of my pants and into others peoples pants. Then the pants get all mixed up and confused, and lost:(

Im not even sure exactly where my old man is! im pretty sure he's never been in my pants. Maybe he has been in yours?

Please good sir, Help me find my pants.

I bet I wouldnt have this problem if I had some cool things to entertain me like this titan fall thing.

If I had something like that i wouldnt have to worry about my pant or anyone trying to get in them, or things having any chance of getting out of them. Heck i wouldnt even have to worry about wearing them because I havent left the house in 3 months and all my pants are buried in the pile of debris and rubbish that perpetually closes in around me day after day.

Video games are baad M'kay ;)
Have you seen my pants?
it"s a rough life, Livin' the dream
>:)

oldwomanc6

Hey if your so good at keeping your pants, and things in them, can you help me find mine?

Wait...what...

where....

are my pants

I suspect they're traveling with the sisterhood. :P

:D:D:D

I figured only another woman would get that one. ;):P:)
Always be kinder than you feel.

LuckyMcSwervy

Come on... I'm irritating as well. No one has told me to shoooo.... yet. :)
I have no idea what the OP's post is about to tell you the truth. :D

Shoo
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

hcsvader

Oh by the way, I've got your "Old Man" well, you know where it is.

Is it in your pants? I bet it is!

Things are ALWAYS getting out of my pants and into others peoples pants. Then the pants get all mixed up and confused, and lost:(

Im not even sure exactly where my old man is! im pretty sure he's never been in my pants. Maybe he has been in yours?

Please good sir, Help me find my pants.

I bet I wouldnt have this problem if I had some cool things to entertain me like this titan fall thing.

If I had something like that i wouldnt have to worry about my pant or anyone trying to get in them, or things having any chance of getting out of them. Heck i wouldnt even have to worry about wearing them because I havent left the house in 3 months and all my pants are buried in the pile of debris and rubbish that perpetually closes in around me day after day.

Video games are baad M'kay ;)

ya know . . . Smaller pants may help. Perhaps they are called Panties . . . :P:P
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama

LuckyMcSwervy

******Come on... I'm irritating as well. No one has told me to shoooo.... yet. :)
I have no idea what the OP's post is about to tell you the truth. :D

Shoo

... Fly Pie :P

Holy crap . . . I made that once.:o

LuckyMcSwervy

Wait...what...

where....

are my pants

I suspect they're traveling with the sisterhood. :P

Those bitches >:(
Have you seen my pants?
it"s a rough life, Livin' the dream
>:)

FlyingRhenquest

I suppose I should look into this whole titanfall thing. Hmm...

Is it normal to have an erection after watching the trailer?

yes, it is quite normal :)Great game so far. it's not linear like COD. The parkour allows for a greater variety of attacks and for vertical gameplay. I'd say it's a tad too fast but don't mind it being such a twitch game.

GooniesKid

***I suppose I should look into this whole titanfall thing. Hmm...

yes, it is quite normal :)Great game so far. it's not linear like COD. The parkour allows for a greater variety of attacks and for vertical gameplay. I'd say it's a tad too fast but don't mind it being such a twitch game.

I know it’s probably not politic.... but have you guys actually considered going outside to be with the three dimensional people??

This might help you to learn how to deal with the opposite sex... which leads to actually doing something with those bolded above.

just sayin:ph34r:

Amazon

******I suppose I should look into this whole titanfall thing. Hmm...

I know it’s probably not politic.... but have you guys actually considered going outside to be with the three dimensional people??

This might help you to learn how to deal with the opposite sex... which leads to actually doing something with those bolded above.

just sayin:ph34r:

Just where is the thumbs up icon?
lisa
WSCR 594
FB 1023
CBDB 9