iowa

air travel with vape/e cigs?

Nothing on the search, so anyone with this expierience?

The good news is I quit smoking, bad news is I still need a crutch. It's working and better than real smoke.

Keith

''Always do sober what you said you would do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut.'' - Ernest Hemingway

Allen Carr's "Easy Way To Quit Smoking".

It works, it has for me and it worked for three of my buddies. The book only costs 10 bucks. Which is cost of pack of cigarettes. You smoke away 10 bucks anyways so if it doesn't work just smoke the book.

Out of four of us, all of us have quit smoking after reading this book. It is really easy. Just follow the direction.

I've smoked 2/3 of the pack for the last 15 years. One of my buddy smoke for 20 years almost pack a day. The other two smoked like half, 1/3 of a pack for 5-10 years. We all have successfully quit without much difficulty.

I've stopped reading the book half way, since I got scared at the fact that I'll quit after finishing the book. 6 month later I finished reading it and haven't smoked since.

Weed however it is different story. I have no intention of quitting..

little drag for a taste.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AgvkSoYGeS4
Bernie Sanders for President 2016

FlyingRhenquest

My sister got one of those and apparently no one got bent out of shape at her about using it in the airport. Dunno about on the plane, but the vapor won't set off a smoke detector.

Seriously? You "Dunno about on the plane" if people will get pissed off or not? Seriously?

No. Do NOT vape on a plane.

Geebus.
quade -
The World's Most Boring Skydiver

TheBachelor

During the pre-flight announcements last week, the flight attendant did say no e-cigs when they were doing the "Smoking is not allowed" portion of the spiel.

The fact they'd have to do this makes me weep for humanity.

How stupid do people have to be to even question whether it's appropriate to sit in a metal tube at 30,000 ft and introduce chemicals into an already reduced oxygen environment?

Geebus.

It annoys me when people think they're the only ones that matter in society. Your rights END at the tip of my nose and with cigarettes, e-cigs, vape, whatever the F, in a metal tube at 30,000 ft there is no escaping the nitwit's doings. Common sense should be enough here, but I guess it's not.
quade -
The World's Most Boring Skydiver

In January of 2010 I quit smoking when the cardiologist in the ER asked me to because one of my arteries was 100% blocked.

It wasn't easy after smoking regularly for almost 40 years so I have some empathy for the folks I see sucking at the kotex holder thingy. I quit the only way I knew how...more drugs ;). Chantix works miracles but for me it came with the side effect of the most morbid dreams I've ever dreamt..and in full technicolor 1080IP. Jump plane crashes and malfunctioning rigs. Scared me half to death.

Please don't dent the planet.

Destinations by Roxanne

It is quite convenient. While sitting in traffic you no longer have to look around for cops, in fact you can hit it while cop sitting right next to you.

You add little bit of those flavored nicotine with them, it completely hides the smell of hash oil, and smells like marshmellow.

It is kinda like smoking a blunt, but in a 2015's fashion.

I've seen people hit it inside windtunnel, on the way up to altitude, on the way up the ski slope, middle of school. No lighter needed, wind proof, you can pack enough hash oil to last you all day.
Bernie Sanders for President 2016

JohnMitchell

Someone actually vaped one of those e-cigs the other night at my dinner table. I was a little surprised, but noticed no smell, so I let it slide.

If I were doing that, I think I would still take it outside.

If it were in my home, they'd be asked to go outside, just like any other smoker. (I know my building has a general no-smoking rule and I don't know if it also applies to e-cigs. But I personally have a zero tolerance policy!).
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

stayhigh

It is quite convenient. While sitting in traffic you no longer have to look around for cops, in fact you can hit it while cop sitting right next to you.

You add little bit of those flavored nicotine with them, it completely hides the smell of hash oil, and smells like marshmellow.

I've seen people hit it inside windtunnel, on the way up to altitude, on the way up the ski slope, middle of school. No lighter needed, wind proof, you can pack enough hash oil to last you all day.

If you come to Colorado and smoke in public, hash oil or bud, I will slap you across the face.

NWFlyer

***Someone actually vaped one of those e-cigs the other night at my dinner table. I was a little surprised, but noticed no smell, so I let it slide.

If it were in my home, they'd be asked to go outside, just like any other smoker. (I know my building has a general no-smoking rule and I don't know if it also applies to e-cigs. But I personally have a zero tolerance policy!).

Me too, in my house or vehicles. :|
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

NWFlyer

***Someone actually vaped one of those e-cigs the other night at my dinner table. I was a little surprised, but noticed no smell, so I let it slide.

I quit cigarettes almost 3 years ago and switched to vaping. I always take it outside, even when the host says "don't worry about it". Just good manners in my book.
Ian Purvis
http://www.loadupsoftware.com
LoadUp DZ Management App
[email protected]

>How stupid do people have to be to even question whether it's appropriate to sit in a
>metal tube at 30,000 ft and introduce chemicals into an already reduced oxygen
>environment?

And to think smoking on airplanes was legal for decades.

billvon

>How stupid do people have to be to even question whether it's appropriate to sit in a
>environment?

And many, if not most, commercial planes still have ashtrays still in place in the lavatories. :ph34r:
lisa
WSCR 594
FB 1023
CBDB 9

aarrg, I was never talking about vaping on planes, I was asking about traveling (TSA) on planes w/ vape stuff.

I was never rude about it anywhere to anyone when I was smoking cigerettes.

Keith

''Always do sober what you said you would do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut.'' - Ernest Hemingway

JohnnyMarko

***It is quite convenient. While sitting in traffic you no longer have to look around for cops, in fact you can hit it while cop sitting right next to you.

If you come to Colorado and smoke in public, hash oil or bud, I will slap you across the face.

Why?

And Billy wants to know how hard.

Divot wants to know how many times.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

billvon

>environment?

Yeah, even I'm old enough to remember that the smoking section was in the back of the planes and it still didn't matter. The smoke still wafted throughout the goddamned tube. >:(
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban