Nataly

HAPPY NEW YEAR'S BITCHES!!!

Hope you have a great evening and that you welcome the new year in style!!!

:)
"There is no problem so bad you can't make it worse."
- Chris Hadfield
« Sors le martinet et flagelle toi indigne contrôleuse de gestion. »
- my boss

I'm making preparations to get up crazy early and be at the ski area when the lifts start.B|
New Years day is generally uncrowded until noon.

"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

I have my front yard home display wired? fused together and ready for the countdown. it's quite the pyro mess of fuse tape half a dozen big ass motor shells several dozen bottle rockets. and 10 roman candles. lets hope it all fires o.k. and my neighbors ain't too pissed;)

i have on occasion been accused of pulling low . My response. Naw I wasn't low I'm just such a big guy I look closer than I really am .

Zep

Same to you.
I went to bed at 10.30 as today I have a full house (restaurant)
and wanted to get the bacon in early.

Mmmmmmm Bacon.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

keithbar

I have my front yard home display wired? fused together and ready for the countdown. it's quite the pyro mess of fuse tape half a dozen big ass motor shells several dozen bottle rockets. and 10 roman candles. lets hope it all fires o.k. and my neighbors ain't too pissed;)

it went well one match the only thing they didn't go where two dud bottle rockets
i have on occasion been accused of pulling low . My response. Naw I wasn't low I'm just such a big guy I look closer than I really am .

I had a lovely evening with a bunch of people from the village :)
And today I invited a VERY sexy chap over for drinks (which is really just code for "please fuck me senseless" but nooooooo... The guy spent 3 hours boring me with just one story about how he had trouble with customer services at his phone company... I basically ended up interrupting him to ask if he wanted coffee - international code for "please leave now!!!" To his credit, he did get the hint and he did leave :)
*sigh* So yeah... No New Year nookie for me... >:(:( I mean, I suppose I could have shut him up earlier and gotten to it but the more he talked the less attractive he became. Funny that.

- Chris Hadfield
- my boss

Nataly

I mean, I suppose I could have shut him up earlier and gotten to it but the more he talked the less attractive he became. Funny that.

Yeah - so - I didn't know that worked both ways . . . good to know.

or sad . . . prolly sad.[:/]

:D:D

Hope you get some over the weekend.:)
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama

Nataly

I had a lovely evening with a bunch of people from the village :)
And today I invited a VERY sexy chap over for drinks (which is really just code for "please fuck me senseless" but nooooooo... The guy spent 3 hours boring me with just one story...

You know you could have jumped on his lap, and taken a lip-lock on him.
That would have stopped the talking, and I'm pretty sure he would have gotten the hint.
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

ryoder

***I had a lovely evening with a bunch of people from the village :)
And today I invited a VERY sexy chap over for drinks (which is really just code for "please fuck me senseless" but nooooooo... The guy spent 3 hours boring me with just one story...

That would have stopped the talking, and I'm pretty sure he would have gotten the hint.

Yeah I could have but I so quickly lost interest due to his incessant yammering. :S

Meh. Another day... Still feels a little strange since I've been with only 1 guy for the past 3 years and only recently became single. So apparently I just need more time before I decide to pounce on someone to shut them up!!!! :D:D
- Chris Hadfield
- my boss

I get it.

There are some people who just never shut up. They never ask a question, they only talk about themself, and they usually won't go away!

I don't talk much, and I think a thousand words a day are my limit (that may be stretching it), but, sheesh! I can't make that many words come out of my mouth, and sometimes hearing that many words hurts, as well. B|

I encountered a few chatty kathys ( mostly men, the women had better fish to fry than an old married couple) last night. Fortunately, mrowc6 was there to run interference. :)

lisa
WSCR 594
FB 1023
CBDB 9

I'm guessing the yammering was because he was interested, but lacked the self-confidence to make a move. So he kept talking to keep your attention, hoping that something would come out of it.

Nataly

******I had a lovely evening with a bunch of people from the village :)

Yeah I could have but I so quickly lost interest due to his incessant yammering. :S

Meh. Another day... Still feels a little strange since I've been with only 1 guy for the past 3 years and only recently became single. So apparently I just need more time before I decide to pounce on someone to shut them up!!!! :D:D

Here's a hint.... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MVnznrOqXVE&feature=youtu.be :)
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

JohnMitchell

******Sure as hell did. It's starting off great. :)

Your Period?:o

:D:D:D

I'm really relieved!! :P

Hey, now that I'm retired, my holiday "period" goes on forever. :P

Damn . . . rub that in . . . you cut me wide and deep.:D:P

My resolution is to start wwIII by unlishing zombies systematically across the whole f#@king solorsystem, and then taking them out by selling carnage tours and war games with meck warrior busses and space fairies, we just need a few political types to volunteer as the pietry dish then we slingshot them to out lieing planets at will with old Apollo rocket tech, then pick them off quarterly as a new national past time, things get to boring here on planet who gives a fck, we can always let someofthem ride back to Washington on a mutant dirt ball some other false god would call an ass steroid, and then keep wasting them off one great grey dead brain drul job at a time, kids stay home,, or on the space fairy, easy right,,,,?

Having something never beats doing (>|<)
Iam building things - Iam working on my mind- I am going to change this world - its what I came here 4- - -

aarco

My resolution is to start wwIII by unlishing zombies systematically across the whole f#@king solorsystem, and then taking them out by selling carnage tours and war games with meck warrior busses and space fairies, we just need a few political types to volunteer as the pietry dish then we slingshot them to out lieing planets at will with old Apollo rocket tech, then pick them off quarterly as a new national past time, things get to boring here on planet who gives a fck, we can always let someofthem ride back to Washington on a mutant dirt ball some other false god would call an ass steroid, and then keep wasting them off one great grey dead brain drul job at a time, kids stay home,, or on the space fairy, easy right,,,,?

Have you considered professional help?:o