promise5

To early to talk about Fitz??

Not in The Bonfire.

The Events forum however, has a strict rule of not starting a boogie thread until 4 months before the boogie, IIRC... Skymama gets pissy if that rule isn't adhered to. :P

"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Skymama gets pissy if that rule isn't adhered to

That's a very condescending statement. Would you say that about one of the male Moderators?
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

BillyVance

Not in The Bonfire.

The Events forum however, has a strict rule of not starting a boogie thread until 4 months before the boogie, IIRC... Skymama gets pissy if that rule isn't adhered to. :P

Oh man . . . Her Hotness does NOT get "Pissy" . . .

She allows herself to become more intense.

I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Did you just call yourself a dumba**?

Dinner??? Crud I was planning on buying jump tickets to get people to go with me.

Of course I probably owe quite I few already just for putting up with me.
:P

No matter how slowly you say oranges it never sounds like gullible.
Believe me I tried.

promise5

I'll be the only jumper there that will have to bring instructors.

IIRC, instructors from The Farm take AFF students up during the boogie, so no need to bring your own. There'll be coaches there too, if'n you make it to solo status by that time.

(But that won't make you a Farm animal, since it ain't the Farm. OTOH, if you fly into Atl, you can always spend a few days there before or after.)

Dinner??? Crud I was planning on buying jump tickets to get people to go with me.

The Hot Shots expect you to buy their jumps. The regular people, like most of us who go to Fitz, are happy to see a smiling face in the sky and don't expect a jump ticket. I bet Rick will be organizing Muff Jumps again. Be prepared to become an asshole if you're not one already!
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

:)and In MY mind, next year ? this year ? it's ALL one and the Same....as the upcoming Boogie is closer to us,
than the one which finished in 2014
Thanks to Spence & Julie for ALLLLL the work they Do, to host the event...The Farm has always been excellent and generous with time and equipment and all that it takes,,, to deliver a Top Shelf Tandem Jump to any newcomers, locals, and friends and family of Fun Jumpers... OF which there are Many !!!

It's a wonderful Boogie At a wonderful venue, A nice chance to see friends, old and new . as well as Skydive from great airplanes...

eta ... some pics from the past.
jmy A 3914 D12122