promise5

To early to talk about Fitz??

Not happening. I trust a link you posted as much as I would trust a link from billy or twardo or squeak or turtle or normiss or quade or Remi or crud the list is getting long.

Might trust a link from Andy908 but not sure. :D

No matter how slowly you say oranges it never sounds like gullible.
Believe me I tried.

I think I should add you to the list.

On the plus side you and your wife are on the list of people whose names I could safely say at a DZ and not worry about getting kicked off.

Oh and skymama too. :P I think.

Believe me I tried.

On the plus side you and your wife are on the list of people whose names I could safely say at a DZ and not worry about getting kicked off.

People will walk up to me and ask if I'm Skymama. My response is always, "do you like her?" before I'll answer. I want to make sure the person doesn't want to punch me or something! So, I never know if I'm going to get kicked off a dz either!

And if you get your Muff Brother number, you're considered an Asshole. ;)
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

JohnMitchell

You have trust issues. :P

No kidding!
Just *one* time, someone wakes up to find you sucking their toes,
and after that they won't even trust you to click on a link.[:/]
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

Thanks for starting this thread and thanks everyone for posting. It's encouraging to hear that there are people out there waiting for March to arrive and enjoy the boogie for what it is.

I've gotten word that there are people who think it's gotten stale and may not be coming. I can't compete with the many of the dropzone boogies, nor have I ever tried. I do what I can with what we can only guess we will have to work with year to year. I'm glad there are still people out there who appreciate it.

So come on out and bring some new people. The jumpers make the boogie what it is. All I really do is set up a place for everyone to show up.

Looking forward to seeing everyone.

On a very important side note:

We missed Danny Dan last year because they were making arrangements to be moved down here by now. His wife is having a health issue that has delayed their move and Danny will likely miss this year also, although we hope not. Please send prayers,vibes, positive thoughts, whatever you do to their family. Here's hoping they get this taken care of and can get down here sooner than later.

promise5

I think I should add you to the list.

:S Like I've ever done anything. Oh well, your issues. . . :P

You'd be amazed at what it takes to get kicked off most dropzones. :D

My wife is pretty well liked, I think. :)

CSpenceFLY

Skymama gets pissy if that rule isn't adhered to

That's a very condescending statement. Would you say that about one of the male Moderators?

Well, he used a :P
That's like saying With all due respect.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Af-Id_fuXFA

I don't think he meant to be rude.

It was one of those times where I got her mad without even trying to... :$ Maybe I should have just worded it differently... in a more benign way but still be honest. Like "the mods don't like it when people break the forum rules and create work for them." I just said what I originally said with some dry humor. Condescending? Probably, but it wasn't my intent.

I'm still on the fence on whether I'll be going to Fitz this time, but I'll just keep a low profile if I do. The only way to find me in a crowd is yell "HEY ASSHOLE!!!" Everybody BUT me will turn their heads and yell back "WHAT?!?" :P

As for the question regarding whether I would say that about a male moderator... my answer is "probably" :P
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

promise5

:o:o:o
Stale????? How can it be stale when guys are wearing kilts!!

Only 3 guys that I know of do that... Robby Robb is one of them... He's quite a character, but also runs the stereo system that plays background music for the Fitz boogie. Cool dude, and a musician himself.
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Chris Fitz is always a blast I only regret that I missed one 2 years ago. I will not make that mistake again.

Stale?? Not IMO We will be bringing even more from Florida next year

and yes being an asshole is something to be proud of

Muff Muff
You can't be drunk all day if you don't start early!

Please bring Paul again. I don't want to use the same packer as last year. :|
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

skymama

Please bring Paul again. I don't want to use the same packer as last year. :|

totally understandable

He is coming back. he loved it.
You can't be drunk all day if you don't start early!

SkymonkeyONE

***I'll be the only jumper there that will have to bring instructors.
:|

Oh well better then doing a tandem. :P

You will definitely not be the first person to show up to that boogie without a license.

Yeah, there have been quite a few students that did training jumps at Fitzgerald over the years.

Will there be boogie t-shirts to buy? If not can I have one made for the boogie. I plan on having it signed by everyone:P

I want proof for when I brag about who was there.

Now if only the Mitchell's would come and twardo!
Squeak too

Believe me I tried.

promise5

Will there be boogie t-shirts to buy? If not can I have one made for the boogie. I plan on having it signed by everyone:P

I want proof for when I brag about who was there.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sQolThygoGk
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.