stephhenyar

Let me introduce myself/ new skydiving addict

Hi all, I am new to the scene. I went skydiving for the first time last weekend. Its incredible! Meditation at a new level.
After searching for a hobby to indulge in, I believe I have found it.
Expect to see me around this site more (you know, during the hard days at work ;)
"If you have knowledge, let others light their candle in it" ~Margaret Fuller

I am new to the sky also. . .so let me welcome you. . .I did level 1 aff last sunday and have to agree. . .I am now addicted. . .

Welcome to the family. . .post pics of your first jump for us all to ooh and aah over. . .
FGF #6
Darcy

Welcome to the addiction,
far more addicting then heroin or crack and just as expensive ............but no drug will make you feel the way skydiving does .....it is the ultimate high......pun intended.........Tom

"Any fool can learn for his own mistakes, a wise man learns from anothers." Mark Twain

I am addicted from my first jump on
spent almost all my free time at the DZ
Made 80 jumps in 5 months...cleared out my bank acount and bought me a rig and all things i needed to jump.
Now i have everyting I need......It changed my life completely.
I quit smoking and all other bad stuff you can do thats unhealthy;)
Say hi to youre new life and wave goodbye to youre old;)***My Drinkingclub Has A Skydiving Problem

Hello, and welcome to your new lifestyle. If it grabs you, as it does most of us, it grabs you good and doesn't let go. Just be sure not to sell anything you need, lungs, liver, significant other, to finance your new life. On second thought, if your S.O. isn't into skydiving and wants you to quit, feel free to put them up on the auction block. :P

Glad to have you here, and I hope to see you around the forums. :)
Kevin - Sonic Beef #5 - OrFun #28
"I never take myself too seriously, 'cuz everybody know fat birds don't fly." - FLC
Online communities: proof that people never mature much past high school.

***It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; What is essential is invisible to the eye. Antoine-Marie-Roger de Saint-Exupery

You, who quote Saint X! Do so again! Would that we all could so eloquently see the beauty of the sky as he did. Try to remember to never get so caught up in the performance aspects of skydiving as to forget how blessed we are to have such a wonderous playground. It never looks the same on any jump...