ligeiafl

new to the scene

greetings all!
I am a faithful friend of one of the biggest fans of skydiving I know, Katie Jo Sell! She has got me (a land loving runner... who happens to like having her feet on the ground) all kinds of interested in skidiving. I can not even begin to become a member of your community until I get back from this deployment. I am trying to get a start by at least introducing myself to all you folks who have gone before me. Hope all of you are happy, healthy, and gettin' your sky mileage in! See ya at Raeford!:P WML's?:D

-Ligeia

WORD!

Gia.JPG

That's my girl! See guys, I am recruiting over here!;) She's trying to turn me into a runner and I'm turning her into a skydiver - I think she's a little bit less reluctant about jumping than I am about running:S! Actually she's got me pretty motivated these days - for the first time I am actually enjoying running!B|

Isn't she a hottie???:oB|

Katie
Get your PMS glass necklace here

That she is.............and holy hell is that one hell of a big smile!!:)
I swear you must have footprints on the back of your helmet - chicagoskydiver
My God has a bigger dick than your god -George Carlin

That's my girl! See guys, I am recruiting over here!;)

Awesome ... we need more women in the sport. Keep up the good work Katie. I tried to work my skydiver magic on some volleyball girls this weekend, but time will tell if I ever see them at the DZ. :)

She's trying to turn me into a runner and I'm turning her into a skydiver - I think she's a little bit less reluctant about jumping than I am about running:S!

So when do you guys come back from the Middle East? Maybe you can convert her into a skydiver in time for Eloy? :P

She is a cutie alright. Do I have to pay more in shipping to have her sent to Colorado instead of Raeford? ;)

Try not to worry about the things you have no control over

Isn't she a hottie???

Indeed she is. B|

Gia, please be aware that most of the guys here are sad, desperate, pathetic perverts. In fact any bloke who posts to this thread after me falls into that category. ;)

Welcome to dz.com - when I make it to Raeford one day I shall be sure to have Chuck buy you a beer. :)
Will

Cool another chick in Raeford!

All this guy muscle stuff around here, my head gets dizzy some times. Chicks Rock!

SkyMonkey One and I will have to get together to AFF with ya.

Keep your head down and thanks for being there for all of us civilians here in the US.

Be careful Will, she's got a thing for those British boys who use the word "bloke"!

I say old girl, jolly good, smashing what? Ladies in uniform? Bloody marvelous old fruit - gets the old Morris Minor running at six over the half dozen every time.

Tiddly ho, chocks away.

Will Esq.

PS I do say Katherine, I've got a little something for Charles Bleu (that hirsute chimpanzee you associate with) - kindly ask him to pass along his postal address so that one may inititate postage.

Be careful Will, she's got a thing for those British boys who use the word "bloke"!

I say old girl, jolly good, smashing what? Ladies in uniform? Bloody marvelous old fruit - gets the old Morris Minor running at six over the half dozen every time.

Tiddly ho, chocks away.

Will Esq.

PS I do say Katherine, I've got a little something for Charles Bleu (that hirsute chimpanzee you associate with) - kindly ask him to pass along his postal address so that one may inititate postage.

so thats what hoof and mouth does to humans...........:D:D
I swear you must have footprints on the back of your helmet - chicagoskydiver
My God has a bigger dick than your god -George Carlin

Hi Gia, I'm the Northern Cal version of JP, the SoCal version has 1500 more jumps, but he's weird:P.

Get your AFF the first week you're back in Raeford, you can do it!

Then come out to Eloy for the Holiday DZ.Eloy nignoggery. I just got through a 22-jump weekend with a group of these knuckleheads, and it's great fun.

Put all that deployment cash on your A-license and then a nice used rig.

Oh, and beware skymonkeys!

:)
And my sidekick Bigben (He's surely referring to me as HIS sidekick:ph34r:) uses words like Bloke and Wanker in regular conversation all the time. He even had me describing myself as Nackered on Friday after jumping in 108 degree heat all day :ph34r::ph34r:

Andrea... thanks for the welcome. Just browsing through some of the discussions on here and y'all are fantastic! Really. Just from what is written, you can see the support for one another, the concern and the humor! i love it! Hopefully I can really become one of y'all a legitimate skydiver that is. Kinda hard to start over here, but let me tell ya what I'll be doin' with my tax free dollas when I get back...
Ligeia

-Ligeia

WORD!