Beijing China BASE jumpers at Bridge Day

What's up with this? They appeared to be sponsored by the Chinese government. They were wearing matching gear. As a reminder of the wealth level in China, most people do not make more than $500 per month.
Looks like a death sandwich without the bread - Steve Deadman Morrell, BASE 174

I know there existst an official Chinese BASE team. They are all highly trained atleets and are coached by a famous French BASE jumper...
Michi (#1068)
hsbc/gba/sba
www.swissbaseassociation.ch
www.michibase.ch

What's your point Chris? Are you seeking to confirm that they are indeed sponsored by their government and find out more about the team in general or are you making a political statement about the country (in that case, might be better in Speaker's Corner)?
Skydiving Fatalities - Cease not to learn 'til thou cease to live

to find out more... who they are...

I'd like to know about anyt upcoming BASE events in China. Anyone knwo anything yet?
Leroy

..I knew I was an unwanted baby when I saw my bath toys were a toaster and a radio...

I'd just like to know where the hottie that won the accuracy contest keeps her hair when she jumps. :P
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

I'd just like to know where the hottie that won the accuracy contest keeps her hair when she jumps. :P

I'd like her to keep her jump suit on & let me play with her hair
Men get laid, but women get screwed.
I may be dumb, but I'm not stupid.

Nymphomaniac: a woman as obsessed with sex as an average man.

Their coach welcomed us to Beijing. Anyone know if there is an event in the works for next year?

Coco

I just got back from Beijing for work. I wish I had known that there were local jumpers there.

she let me put it in her but and coco had her by the hair i had a hard time holding on but he road her like a bull I have to wonder if he he a cowboy
TOSS MY SALAD
I'm an invincible re-tarded ninja
derka derka bakala bakala muhammad jihad

I know there existst an official Chinese BASE team. They are all highly trained atleets and are coached by a famous French BASE jumper...

OOPS, coached by a famour Aussie base jumper I would say...

Ronald

Aussie, French, patato, patato...

Important is that the swiss are different... :)
Michi (#1068)
hsbc/gba/sba
www.swissbaseassociation.ch
www.michibase.ch

They are all highly trained atleets and are coached by a famous French BASE jumper...

Ummmm Try a 6ft8in Aussie jumper of Irish descent. :SHe also organised the only BASE event to be held in China last year.

But you were right about the athlete part. Heck, even their translater is 3x world (skydiving) accuracy champion:S

edited to add:
Hey Ronald, I've bought my ticket and get into Argentina first week of February. Yay!
xj

"I wouldn't recommend picking a fight with the earth...but then I wouldn't recommend picking a fight with a car either, and that's having tried both."

Info on BASE jumping in Beijing, China (from the flyer they hung at the Holiday Inn, Bridge Day):

If you want to jump in Beijing, China during the coming Christmas Holiday or in the future, contact:

Aero Sports Federation of China
Tel/Fax: +86-10-6705-0839
Email: asfc28 (AT) sohu.com
(c)2010 Vertical Visions. No unauthorized duplication permitted. <==For the media only

OOPS, coached by a famour Aussie base jumper I would say...

Is Frenchy68 Aussie ? :|
Or it's maybe a new race, French-Aussies... They will be worse than French-Canadians
scissors beat paper, paper beat rock, rock beat wingsuit - KarlM

jasmin,
I met 2 argentinian basejumpers in LB 12 days ago. Send me a PM and I will give you an email. They got a nice spot near Esquel. It's all theirs.

Cheers,
Ronald

:S buildings... :P
Leroy

..I knew I was an unwanted baby when I saw my bath toys were a toaster and a radio...

What do they have to jump?

Coco

Not sure about Beijing, but in Shanghai alone, there are over 200 buildings 25 stories high or higher. An additional few dozens being built at all times, which means construction cranes galore.

"For once you have tasted Absinthe you will walk the earth with your eyes turned towards the gutter, for there you have been and there you will long to return."