JaapSuter

BASE Movies

Hey,

BASE WIKI is trying to compile a list of full length BASE movies.

We don't intend to ever become a complete list, but I'm sure I am missing a ton of older movies (forgive me, I'm a new kid on the block). I'd also like more information for the newer movies.

If you have some time, please have a look at the list and leave some comments; where to get them; what year they are from, who made them, etc.

Thanks,

Jaap

Add "A Fist Full of F-111".

Abbie Mashaal
Skydive Idaho
Snake River Skydiving
TandemBASE

Maybe you could add "mainstream movies with some basejump scenes" folder.

Fido

Not yet available but:
'The Ground is the limt' by Iiro
'Journey to the center' by Iiro
'New Standards'

Hey Jaap,

I don't see 'Gravity Rebels' on there yet... ;)

J.

www.vandrunen.ch

Don't forget the Hey y'all, watch this from Team hold my beer... video
Michi (#1068)
hsbc/gba/sba
www.swissbaseassociation.ch
www.michibase.ch

Do you think that list ought to include skydiving videos with some BASE (like Crosswind and Soul Flyers)? In which case definitely add Chronicles, and a bunch of others.
-- Tom Aiello

[email protected]
SnakeRiverBASE.com

In which case definitely add Chronicles...

Fuckin A right dawggie. The Chronicles series of videos has boobie intermissions. It must be on the list!

Abbie Mashaal
Skydive Idaho
Snake River Skydiving
TandemBASE

jimmy halliday´s new movie "keen n´able" will be released soon i read on his website...

AND

Dont forget Outrage - the next step from the house of Ill Vision! and RADIX - The Latest in the World of BASE and Skydiving.

What, are you people advertisers? Jaap had those all listed already. Click his link before you post.

Abbie Mashaal
Skydive Idaho
Snake River Skydiving
TandemBASE

What, are you people advertisers? Jaap had those all listed already. Click his link before you post.

Be nice Abbie. I'm sure they are just trying to help, rather than trying to make money. We're not all the Nobel prize winner that you are...

Speaking of movies, when are we going to finish Horny BASE jumpers from Outer Space? Now that Russel and Collin have done their thing I think we're ready to start editing.

That wasn't nice? I'm trying to waste time so the beer can wear off and the room will stop spinning. I'm supposed to be at the morgue tomorrow at 8am. i wondeer what will smell worse, my farts or the dead losers.

Abbie Mashaal
Skydive Idaho
Snake River Skydiving
TandemBASE

Speaking of movies, when are we going to finish Horny BASE jumpers from Outer Space? Now that Russel and Collin have done their thing I think we're ready to start editing.

what about Horny BASE Jumpers do Dallas (or Houston for that matter)
Leroy

..I knew I was an unwanted baby when I saw my bath toys were a toaster and a radio...

Lemme tell you...those girls were tired after a week of non-stop shooting.
-C.

Dolomites & Canadian Rockies
Stay Safe - Have Fun - Good Luck

The above could be crap, thought provoking, useful, or . . But not personal. You decide.