dgskydive

Post your Infinity

Hi FrogNog,

So, would that be two canopies attached to the same harness ring?

Interested people want you to show us more.

Jerry

That is the theory. (Mini risers connected to the big rings.) I'll post more pictures when I do some more rigging and get closer to jumping it.

As Amazon apparently questions, safely containing the tertiary risers is going to be interesting. (The tertiary canopy will deploy first, out of a belly-bag.) I think I may need to sew riser covers onto the front of a shirt. :P

-=-=-=-=-
Pull.

You are going to put TWO sets of risers even with small rings onto the Big Rings???????

I would think a set of Large rings sewn onto wide risers that are connected to the Rigs rings might be safer. Then you could connect the Mini Risers from the Tertiary canopy onto that....just a thought.

BUt two sets of rings even small ones on the big rings on the rig..... scares me.. and I am usually up for almost any foolish thing that can be jumped;)

Hi David, we recieved your order June 19th, the day after our embroiderer left for a two week trip to China with her family. Naturally, that's going to make a 3 week deadline tough since embroidery is the first step in producing a rig. If we don't make the deadline by a few days, we'll work with you on the fee, but don't call "foul" until the party's over;)
VSE on Facebook

Wow, you surprised me here. I thought 3 weeks might have been asking a little too much anyway, but I am on somewhat of a time crunch. Unfortunately, I am moving out of California August 4th permanently, that is why I wanted the rush. As long as I can get it before then, should be ok. But of course, I would love to have it sooner than later, just like any one else so I can use it a jump or 2 or 3.

Thanks for the info. Square 1 told me they would most likely call about it next week any way.

David

Now having put two weekends of jumping on my new rig, I guess it's time to post pictures. My old gear that I bought used was pretty comfortable. Little did I know how comfortable it could be. It fits like a glove and the cut in laterals hold it to my back like it is part of me. I just love that new rig smell.

VSE makes one beautiful rig.

Thanks Kelly.:)
50 donations so far. Give it a try.

You know you want to spank it
Jump an Infinity

Nice! Very cool "shark-ish" colors, too! ;)

Shark-rig 4.0 currently in production.... B|

I saw your rig the last time I was down in 'Snore. I'll let you believe I used it as a starting point for mine if it makes you feel good.;)

Once rig 4.0 gets delivered, make sure to post it to so I can see if it measures up to mine.:P
50 donations so far. Give it a try.

You know you want to spank it
Jump an Infinity

I just have to chime in here and say that i got the chance to try on Kelly's rig at skyfest and although i have owned four javelins, i will be ordering an infinity in the VERY near future. Those cut in laterals are the shit. That is by far the most comfortable rig i have ever put on in my life. I told Kelly if his would hold a 126 reserve i would have tried to buy it right there.:D

Never look down on someone, unless they are going down on you.

Nice! Very cool "shark-ish" colors, too! ;)

Shark-rig 4.0 currently in production.... B|

I saw your rig the last time I was down in 'Snore. I'll let you believe I used it as a starting point for mine if it makes you feel good.;)

Once rig 4.0 gets delivered, make sure to post it to so I can see if it measures up to mine.:P

:D:D:ph34r:B|

The rig looks great.

What I like most is the front shot of the rig. The way the ricord handle is not seated properly in *Pictures Of Infinity Rig 001.jpg* is quite artsy. Nice work!
My grammar sometimes resembles that of magnetic refrigerator poetry... Ghetto