dgskydive

Post your Infinity

I would also like to know if VSE is able to, for example, make a container that would fit a 250 or larger reserve and a 190 main? If so, would the appearance be normal?

I dont know about a 250 or larger, but they can get you into a container that fits a 235-249 reserve and 190-210 main. Keep in mind these measurements are typically based off of a standard 9 cell canopy.

I bet you were ticked off at whoever hooked up your canopy backwards like that;)
“Sometimes when I reflect back on all the beer I drink I feel ashamed. Then I look into the glass and think about the workers in the brewery and their hopes and dreams. If I didn’t drink this beer, th

Dang! I didn't know about this thread!
My rig is a few months old now but these pictures were taken when it was new.

The first one was taken in my living room by a friend who just happened to stop by. I was asking him if he could see the cool embroidery that I did on it when he snapped the pic. Can you see it? [:/] It's, OK, probably not the best picture but I think it's kind of funny.

The next one is just the rig. It's so hot!

The next picture is of the inset laterals that really hug the rig to your body. It is so comfortable! I love it!

Nothing gets between me and my Infinity! Except... well, my jumpsuit.
;):D:D:ph34r:

Not to be a perv, but who is going to look at the rig in your first photo????:P:P

Nice....um...rig...yeah that's it!!!

I love my Infinity tooo!!!!!

Kevin

um, yeah, what he said... nice rig! B|
"Hang on a sec, the young'uns are throwin' beer cans at a golf cart."
MB4252 TDS699
killing threads since 2001

Not to be a perv, but who is going to look at the rig in your first photo????:P:P

Nice....um...rig...yeah that's it!!!

I love my Infinity tooo!!!!!

Kevin

Well, I guess everyone who clicks on it will look at it because that is what this thread is about --> seeing what everyone's rig looks like isn't it? :S
That is why I posted the other pics of it. Kelly didn't even like that first picture. It's kind of dumb I guess. Sorry.

By the way, that was your 69th post. :D:D:D

Did you post your Infinity? I didn't see it. :|

Is that really your jumpsuit? Kelly would be crazy to not put you in an ad. Is that to reduce the amount of weight you have to wear? I always remember you being able to fall fast enough because you were pregnant - but John took care of that...snip :D

How much did the different embroidery areas cost (edit - never mind, I see you did it yourself)?
People are sick and tired of being told that ordinary and decent people are fed up in this country with being sick and tired. I’m certainly not, and I’m sick and tired of being told that I am

Is that really your jumpsuit? Kelly would be crazy to not put you in an ad. Is that to reduce the amount of weight you have to wear? I always remember you being able to fall fast enough because you were pregnant - but John took care of that...:D

How much did the different embroidery areas cost?

I think she gets a special deal from the embroiderer.;)
50 donations so far. Give it a try.

You know you want to spank it
Jump an Infinity

Hey Cliff! The suit helps a bit to make my fall rate faster. I still have to arch like heck most of the time. You're right, when I was about 7 months pregnant I fell like a rock! Those were the good days. Kelly put some weigh pockets in my new rig as well but I've yet to get some lead shot and fill them up.

I have about $300 extra dollars worth of embroidery on my rig. Worth every penny too! Although of course I didn't pay myself for it.;)

Valinda,
You have to be one of the hottest 40-something mothers of 4 on the planet. You had to PAY 300 extra to Velocity to have that embroidery?!? THEY SHOULD HAVE PAID YOU! That first pic should be in a magazine....actually a modelling magazine...maybe like Cosmo or Elle. DAMN, it is sexy! Unless you have a scary personality, I hope your husband feels like one of the luckiest guys on the planet and your kids think you're the coolest mom ever. B|

40 something?! How'd I get to be 40 sometime?! Holy Cow what happened to the years?! :o

Actually just turned 40 a month ago. I wont be 40 something until next year. :D

But Thanks! You are sweet for saying all that. Awe Shucks! I'm actually the luckiest woman on the planet because I'm married to the absolute best man in the world bar NON! And my kids are amazingly wonderful too considering they are teen-agers. (We have to make allowances for that.)

I DIDN'T pay for the embroidery or anything. I did the embroidery myself. I do the embroidery for Velocity (Infinity rigs). But if I were to pay for it.... it would have cost $300 extra.

Sorry for the age inflation, but I thought you implied it earlier...so you've been skydiving since 16...math adds up now.

I just made the connection now between you and the John Mitchell poster now....[insert dunce smiley] (Sangiro - we need the comprehensive smiley list)

Didn't even look at my post numbers, thats funny. :$ I didn't mean to imply the first photo was a bad picture. It is an excellent representation of Infinities commitment to excellence!!!! (Yeah thats it:P:P). That picture should be in every skydiving publication out there. Infinity sales would go through the roof!!!!! I haven't posted my Infinity yet, but I will take pictures this weekend, and no they will not be as HOT!!!....um....I..mean..er....as well framed as yours!!!;)

Kevin

Blue Skies and Stand-up Landings!!!!!!