Maksimsf

Squirrel Funk

you order a suit vs another just because you don t want to wait? Really? I hope you didn t choose your wife with the same argument ;)
You have already the SFly Hawk in the same "Havok" class and soon the next Tony's and Intrudair's. For something which cost more than 1000$, i m ready to wait for speedback or longer delivery

tony has a few back fly suits in the works. One is the R2B2 which is rock solid from the back fly bases I have followed. Not sure if that will be its production name.

The other is the R Bird 2 which is very similar.

I don't know when they will be on the order form as I was a bit out of the loop this season but you can bet I already have an R2B2 on order!
Summer Rental special, 5 weeks for the price of 4! That is $160 a month.

Try before You Buy with Wicked Wingsuits - WingsuitRental.com

alygator

you order a suit vs another just because you don t want to wait? Really? I hope you didn t choose your wife with the same argument ;)
You have already the SFly Hawk in the same "Havok" class and soon the next Tony's and Intrudair's. For something which cost more than 1000$, i m ready to wait for speedback or longer delivery

The chicks that I didn't have to wait for to put out were always better

jamesndavis

***you order a suit vs another just because you don t want to wait? Really? I hope you didn t choose your wife with the same argument ;)

The chicks that I didn't have to wait for to put out were always better

+1 :)

Edit. I canceled my order and ordered Funk, thanks to my local dealer for making cancellation painless. Yes, I'm the one who can't wait, and I really need my suit ready before American Boogie...

Bluhdow

Another Star Wars name?

For a small fee, I'll be happy to come up with more creative names for Tony. :P

Ummmm... due to possible trademark issues, it's "Star Wers."
Skwrl Productions - Wingsuit Photography

Northeast Bird School - Chief Logistics Guy and Video Dork

The111

******Another Star Wars name?

For a small fee, I'll be happy to come up with more creative names for Tony. :P

Ummmm... due to possible trademark issues, it's "Star Wers."

Steer Wars?

moooooooooo....

Hey man, whatever you guys are into is cool with me, who am I to judge...
Skwrl Productions - Wingsuit Photography

Northeast Bird School - Chief Logistics Guy and Video Dork

This isn't an official video from TS but there are quite a lot of shots of Travis flying an R2B2 both head down and back fly. The red suit with the Wickey Head on the tail is the R2B2.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eGOC866VZ2w
Summer Rental special, 5 weeks for the price of 4! That is $160 a month.

Try before You Buy with Wicked Wingsuits - WingsuitRental.com

I put three jumps on a funk this past weekend. It's rock solid on it's back. Decent glide that's adjustable via the arm and leg vents. Getting off your back takes a larger, more aggressive movement than other suits I've flown. Head down carving is super easy, both in facing and out facing. This could be a great all-around suit. Close the vents: Flocking, open the vents: flippy doos and (pun intended) funky stuff.

I've been holding on to my P3 because of it's versatility. I'm 95% sure I'm ordering a funk to replace the P3.