carve

Sick video

If with 'sick' you mean 'scary' I agree...

1:09 and 3:10 has two groups not carving around, but pass through eachother at high speed. That stuff hurts and/or kills if one person is only one meter higher/lower.

Dynamic/Active flocking is cool, but doing it a bit slower could keep people from turning it into an extreme sport by itself..
JC
FlyLikeBrick
I'm an Athlete?

1:09 and 3:10 has two groups not carving around, but pass through eachother at high speed. That stuff hurts and/or kills if one person is only one meter higher/lower.

True, not sure what the fuck is going on in some of those shots, with two apparently separate flocks randomly crisscrossing. Kind of scary.
www.WingsuitPhotos.com

True, not sure what the fuck is going on in some of those shots, with two apparently separate flocks randomly crisscrossing. Kind of scary.

This whole video is interesting to me. When I watched it through the first time, what it made me think of is all the atmo stuff that the freefliers are doing, just in a wingsuit. I wonder if that's where the background of these jumpers is.

I agree there is some stuff there that is crazy dangerous though.
~D
Where troubles melt like lemon drops Away above the chimney tops That's where you'll find me.
Swooping is taking one last poke at the bear before escaping it's cave - davelepka

Having flown with several attendees a few weeks earlier at a basic skills camp on their first bigger flocks, makes this even more scary...

Im all for progress, but baby steps...baby steps...
Saves on a funeral or two and half a dozen hospital bills...
JC
FlyLikeBrick
I'm an Athlete?

how dare they fly out of the grid.;):D

well done and sick flying. way to push it.

Yup! There is a some bad as hybrid wingsuit / tracking stuff happening along these lines that I've seen also. I'm sure those above could not grasp based on their personal short comings and lack of creativity... I like this video.

Almost forgot heil safety Homos!