kurbanE

Wingsuit Blog

OK...he's duplicating efforts and putting up stuff that is kinda old. But...kudos for increasing internet traffic on wingsuiting, cool that you're showing your passion for the discipline, and now go make some great video and experiences of your own that you can share on your blog (but be sure to submit it to the industry standard blog, WWWN).:P

Awww Justin....Thats like reading a yellow memo on the mirror with "you are a beautifull person" written on it. So positive and cuddly...;)

Why isnt the wingsuit blog updated yet btw?
Its been online 3 days, and nothing new....:|

JC
FlyLikeBrick
I'm an Athlete?

Why isnt the wingsuit blog updated yet btw?
Its been online 3 days, and nothing new....:|

well maybe someone is wingsuiting instead of posting his life on the interwebz :D
scissors beat paper, paper beat rock, rock beat wingsuit - KarlM

Dont know whats up with the 'wingsuit blog' but now there is a shitload of photos taken from all kinds of places of which a large deal are FS4 and freeflying.

Being a bit more selective and current in whats posted, for sure wouldnt hurt...
JC
FlyLikeBrick
I'm an Athlete?

Dont know whats up with the 'wingsuit blog' but now there is a shitload of photos taken from all kinds of places of which a large deal are FS4 and freeflying.

Being a bit more selective and current in whats posted, for sure wouldnt hurt...

And getting permission from photographers before offering content for download would be nice too..

Nobody sais he cant have a wingsuit blog...
Its mostly comments about lack of content and content being about freeflying and FS4:P

That aside...we're getting a double dozen requests per email for adverts and all kinds of linking, money making schemes regarding wingsuitnews.com. Judging the visitor numbers, I suspect this wingsuit blog is more about getting a high google ranking by using the ever increasingly popular word 'WINGSUIT'.
Regardless....content could use a boost:P

JC
FlyLikeBrick
I'm an Athlete?

I have 10 crispy US dollars that says this guy isn't even a skydiver, let alone a WSer

Tell me a reason why you can't have your blog about formula1 cars.......

That is just a Wingsuit Blog and quite boring.

We're a small minority of an already small sport. Would you prefer that we're represnted to the outside world by people who knew about wingsuiting, or someone who doesn't.

It may just be video right now, but who knows what he may post up at some point as a WS resource?

I'm not saying it's right or wrong, i'm just saying, actually who knows.. ooo.. look.. something shiny...
Phoenix Fly - High performance wingsuits for skydiving and BASE
Performance Designs - Simply brilliant canopies

That video is pure, condensed awesome.

Thanks Jeff
However, I think "pure, condensed awesome" is more fitting of Phoenix-Fly’s “The Need 4 Speed”. I almost got a chubby watching that video!!

Our video is more along the lines of "pure, condensed mental retardation" I just hope it made more than a few people chuckle.We were severely hungover on that jump. Shortly after posting it here, I wondered if we were going to get ragged on by the highly opinionated "know-it-alls" for being irresponsible/reckless/idiots, giving the sport a bad image, and not even knowing what we don't know. B|

Now I am just hurt that the OP didn't find it worthy of his new blog. :P
Glad you liked it.
ORGASMO RODRIGUEZ
If your gunna be dumb
You better be tough

Hey Mike,

Nah, you see, there's our difference in philosophy... There are plenty of videos that try to show (some better than others) how "bad ass" the sport supposedly is. The problem is that most of those videos - and a lot of the people in them - take themselves way too fucking seriously for my tastes.

Anything that basically shows the fun side of what we do (as opposed to the stuff that seems to show off the "we has balls bigger than yours") is awesome in my book.

I mean, seriously, a 13 year old kid made a pair of wingsuits... And you guys were willing to jump them... I don't care if no mountain surfing was involved - that's pretty damn cool.

(And since someone is going to call me out on it, yes, I've made pretentious videos too - my most recent one comes to mind - but I'm determined to make them more fun going forward. I also want them to show off the really amazing sublime feeling that we get when we fly... After all, rearrange "wingsuit skydiving" and you get "Divinity Swigs Gunk".)
Skwrl Productions - Wingsuit Photography

Northeast Bird School - Chief Logistics Guy and Video Dork