bdrake529

Chicks Rock - Oct 3-4

Imagine looking at the wedding photos in about 18 years time!

"Yea..I think we are behind that purple guy in the photos..":P

**golf clap** :D

I'll be there, but I'll be splitting time between WS, belly & freeflying. Just let me know when you need someone to take out a formation, and I'll suit up. :P:D
Signatures are the new black.

A couple of more photos and the real story.
This jump wasn't about the rodeo, it was to end the Brand wars. Each pilot selected their rider carefully hoping they would be able to unseat the others rider and claim final victory. As the pictures show the battle evolved from gentle touches to fierce tugging to all out diving passes and finally an over maneuver was used to unseat the opponents rider.

A couple of more photos and the real story.
This jump wasn't about the rodeo, it was to end the Brand wars. Each pilot selected their rider carefully hoping they would be able to unseat the others rider and claim final victory. As the pictures show the battle evolved from gentle touches to fierce tugging to all out diving passes and finally an over maneuver was used to unseat the opponents rider.

Next up; side by side jousting with foamy noodles.:D The video was fun.

how are people getting pictures tomeet the size restrictions here? I'm using lightroom and playing with the quality until it mees the size limit.

For starters, the image you posted is 2944x1964, or about 6MP. That is excessive. All the images on my site are 600px max dimension, saved in Photoshop with the web tool and a 60% jpeg quality. They average about 40kb in size.

If you make your image super large and then super low quality to meet an filesize requirement, it will look like... low quality.

Nice shot otherwise, and nice flying!

Brian, do you have two cameras on your head for this jump, and if so why?
www.WingsuitPhotos.com

I don't have any 3D glasses. :-(

In that situation I think I'd rather just wear no helmet... big potential for a massive burble crash with a double rodeo going for docks, and I'd rather not crash into everybody with a bunch of cameras... not just for my cameras but for them too. But your choice. :P

www.WingsuitPhotos.com

$0.40 isn't a huge investment...

Did you see the camera helmet of my rider? If anyone was going to be doing damage, it was her. Plus, as little protection as my Tonfly provides, it's better than nothing (and houses my audibles, for which I do not have goggle mounts).
Brian Drake