unclecharlie95

Ghost 2

I know, not a recommended suit for fixed object jumping - but we had problems finding a plane. R pulled high!

1. Since when did "R" need an excuse for a wingsuit BASE jump?
2. Don't believe you! (unless you're speaking in relative terms...)
--
BASE #1182
Muff #3573
PFI #52; UK WSI #13

The Stealth and Ghost2 seem to be fraternal twins at first glance..
How big a difference is there between the two at this point?

Or will a future Stealth2 feature any (WoM edition?) wingsize changes to set it further appart from the Ghost2?
JC
FlyLikeBrick
I'm an Athlete?

I'll try and get a photo of the two together. True the Ghost 2 incorporates the "good stuff" from the Stealth - but the surface area is still quite different.

Stealth 2 - hmm the WOM suits needs more testing, personally I don't think circus tent big is the way go ;)

Maybe small wings will be the next big thing :)

BASEstore.it

Would it be safe to say the Ghost is a big surface flocking platform suitable for most jumpers.

Where-as the Stealth is the maximum surface area suit for more experienced flyers who are really into prolonged freefall times (or people on the real heavy side looking to slow their fall enough to flock with ease).
JC
FlyLikeBrick
I'm an Athlete?

Congrats to the 71. Seems no one is looking at the new Ghost besides caldefly and myself. Reviews will follow as soon as they arrive.

Team Ill Vision has 3 of them. Avery and I were both flying a Ghost 2 on the 71way. Great inflation compared to the G1. Over the arm zips are easy and fast.
www.WestCoastWingsuits.com
www.PrecisionSkydiving.com

ANYBODY ELSE?

Yeah, although the G2 was used by various team ill vision guys on the rear wing the 73 world record formation featured a Ghost model 1 up in the front chevron flown by a member of team Dik Cheezit.

And boy could that Dick fly... :D
www.WestCoastWingsuits.com
www.PrecisionSkydiving.com

Yeah...that was the dick taking up airspace immediately to my left wing. We contemplated scary rolls on occasion but did not in fear of red cards. Oh well Glen...maybe scary rolls next time. :P

Team Dik Cheezit rules!!!

WSI-6 / PFI-55
The Brothers Gray Wingsuit Academy
http://www.myspace.com/cgwingsuitpilot
http://www.myspace.com/thebrothersgray

remember this picture showing a kinda loose, barely staying closed container?:P

Dude...you guys CLEARLY never met BASSIE yet..:P

Think this picture, but ad exposed CREW toggles, lots of canopy fabric and a lot of spots you'd want to cover in Ductape:S
JC
FlyLikeBrick
I'm an Athlete?

Think this picture, but ad exposed CREW toggles, lots of canopy fabric and a lot of spots you'd want to cover in Ductape:S

I, without hesitation, fly my CRW rig for WS. Shame nobody wanted to land a two stack at the record.....ah the yellow card I remember. Would have loved to have seen the dutch CRW Birds there.

I, without hesitation, fly my CRW rig for WS. Shame nobody wanted to land a two stack at the record.....ah the yellow card I remember. Would have loved to have seen the dutch CRW Birds there.

That would be Belgium CRwbirds Thank you verry much
B|
If people from Poland are called Poles, why aren't people from Holland called Holes???
My logbook