derrickiv

TonySuit Intro and jump numbers

Though your own well-being is definatel important.

Knowing to fly a patern well, and have the awereness on where you are and what your body is doing is generaly something people lack at low experience. hitting high canopies due to tunnel-vision, knocking the planes tail off etc. are all small dangers you learn to cope with and avoid as your experience increases..

Everyone always thinks he or she is the best, fastest and most ahead of the curve flyer out there.
Though looking back, most people at agree they knew and could do sh*t at that point in their jumping career.

And the people that start flying early without experience in other diciplines (with regards to formation flying) scare the shit out of me when they start flying and diving for formations and other flyers.
Learning to exit in groups, dive, flare, fly a slot. Its all stuff thats a lot easier without the larger closing speeds/distances and forward motion involved.

Generaly..people who dont have the patience to wait untill they have a decent amount of experience (for which 200 jump is a bare minimum estemate as to when you have experienced/been exposed to enough things to safely handle and cope any situation that can be thrown at you...though definately not an absolute number to go by...more is always better) also dont have the patience to wait untill they take their flying to the next step...be it formations, canopy flybys, base etc.

This sport is here to stay...take your time...soo much fun stuff to do...why rush it
JC
FlyLikeBrick
I'm an Athlete?

I did my first WS jump two weeks ago, I did it on a S6 and was something I'll never forget, something that I enjoyed to the max, I was totally in calm 100% sure about I was doing......The flight was acceptable, my instructor and other friend flew with me, I flew the pattern , did the breakoff sign and open at the indicated altitude, everything came out well.

I'm totally agree with Jarno's post... if I had tried this jump a couple of hundreds jumps ago, it would have been another history.
For me the experience make the difference:)
Cielos Azules

Kirk:

I thought the Intro was designed for novice pilots (hence the name)...

As others have stated I was refering to this comment"I did my first WS jump two weeks ago, I did it on a S6 and was something I'll never forget, something that I enjoyed to the max," posted by cantoral.
Yes the Tonysuit Intro is a great suit for beginners
Kirk
He's dead Jim

It blows my mind that wingsuiting has come so far and that it is now becoming acceptable to have someone start out with a high performance wingsuit. In a million years I will never agree with this or understand why it happens.

Ultra high performance wingsuits are the new black. Besides its a BM S6 which isn't twice the performance of the S3, which is miss leading, its only got .09% more performance than the three in independant labratory tests.

to tag onto vectorboy's post. don't worry folks labratory tests are way different that laboratory tests. the .09% still stands however.

PS I'm awesome because my 3 sentences in the 2nd post in the thread sums up what everyone is gonna say.
word to your mother,
RJ$$
BASE 1117