DSE

Mach1

FedExman brought me my new M1 just in time for the weekend. Thanks to Justin Shorb and Patty for putting it on the truck for me.
Has the new arm system, back vent, arm vent, fits perfectly. Very impressive service from TonySuits. Jeff measured me in Elsinore for the WS Camp, Tony measured me when I was in ZHills 3 days later, and rec'd my suit today. That includes the wait time for a custom embroidery job with my company logo on the tail.
I'm bummed about one thing though. I only got ONE Tonysuit sticker, and I need two. :P
Seriously...can't wait to fly. If the clouds were not a factor, I'd already have been up in it.
Thx again, guys!

Only the rig zippers now (don't know if that's the right nomenclature?).
The armwings are sewn entirely to the body length. With the new arm system, you only need lift your knees to reach toggles. It works well in theory and on the ground. I can touch the top of the doorjamb in my home when I bend/lift my knee.
Not sure yet how I feel about no thumb loops, instinct tells me I want them, but tomorrow I'm going to jump without unzipping the arms and see how that feels, just to experience it. I imagine that the arms should be unzipped regardless.

I flew the SM1 (or did it fly me?). I'm sure I could grow into it. I didn't buy an M1 because it was bigger than the Blade, I bought it for three main reasons;

-VERY fast to get into. Jumping camera, seems like the "non-working" loads are never planned, so getting a suit on fast is valuable.

~the new design is/seems very safe. I like that I can reach my toggles without doing anything.

~There was no point/sense in buying a suit the same size as the Blade.

Campos needs to gain a lot of width and shrink a few inches in height before he can look like KungFu Panda...Scotty Burns owns that role anyway.:D

So when you gonna stop on by here again and fly that thing with us? I'm like damn near the last one left here without a Mach somethin or other, all I gots a small tattered fleet of old birdman suits and that fucked up leather monstrosity. I feel like SUCH a loser.
;)
-B

Live and learn... or die, and teach by example.

So when you gonna stop on by here again and fly that thing with us? I'm like damn near the last one left here without a Mach somethin or other, all I gots a small tattered fleet of old birdman suits and that fucked up leather monstrosity. I feel like SUCH a loser.
;)
-B

Remember, it's not WHAT you fly, it's HOW well you fly it.....;)
www.WestCoastWingsuits.com
www.PrecisionSkydiving.com

Working on cutting out Scott Grays new Raptor right now. Then im gonna cut Brian Snarrs raptor. You would not believe the pile of orders we have right now. This place is swamped. Workin it in the A.M. here at Tonysuits. Happy 4th of July

Justin and Tony
Wingsuit organizing, first flight courses and coaching
Flock University
Tonysuits

Workin it in the A.M. here at Tonysuits.

But here's what the stack looks like after removing the top order form:P;)

Keep those hands above the cutting table man:S

and seriously..great work guys...wish all other manufacturers would be as 'on the ball' as you guys are when it comes to production-time)
JC
FlyLikeBrick
I'm an Athlete?

Thanks for burning the midnight oil to get those orders going. Scott will be very happy to get his new Raptor.

Tony & Justin, keep up the good work. Wish I was there to lend a hand. You guys take some time today to enjoy the 4th!
WSI-6 / PFI-55
The Brothers Gray Wingsuit Academy
http://www.myspace.com/cgwingsuitpilot
http://www.myspace.com/thebrothersgray

Wow...two flights in...who needs grippers? This suit flies itself!!! Instant smooth right. Twitch the right eye, you're turning right, etc. Deployment the first time was interesting, as the wings are hard. Nothing like the old style M1 at all. Didn't unzip arms on first jump, you don't *need* to, but I think I prefer to.
Damn...super fun, super far, super fast.
Nice job, Tony. This suit is da bomb! You could easily sleep while flying, it is so smooth.

You would not believe the pile of orders we have right now. This place is swamped. Workin it in the A.M. here at Tonysuits. Happy 4th of July

Justin and Tony

Hey, I know brigette! She sent her order in weeks ago, don't forget her magnets:D.

So......Ed; what your REALLY saying its not SIZE that matters but HOW you use it?:ph34r:

Sorta :P What I meant was, learn everything you can with what you have, and learn to use it well......
Size is only a matter of opinion........;)
www.WestCoastWingsuits.com
www.PrecisionSkydiving.com