notsane

New Stealth Wingsuit - obligatory pictures

Okay everyone ... the second picture is what to dive after this weekend ... BUT do not take out the base !!!

Nice looking suit Mr. B !!!
WSI-5 / PFI-51 / EGI-112 / S-Fly
The Brothers Gray Wing Suit Academy
Contact us for first flight and basic flocking courses at your DZ or boogie.
www.thebrothersgray.com

Nice looking suit! Looking forward to seeing you fly it this weekend! Is that the first one off the production line?

Do you have any initial pre-jump impressions of it? You do have a big smile on your face if that is any indication....

Scott C.
"He who Hesitates Shall Inherit the Earth!"

You'll also have to NOT dive after Tero, who may be wearing my SM-1!

I don't know if it's the first off the line, but it must be close. The fit and finish are excellent. These pics are actually after I made my first 2 jumps on it.

I'm such a pussy about jumping a new suit. I don't like bad surprises ... and the Stealth didn't give me any. It's easy to fly, with good inflation all around. If you've jumped a Mach 1 or SM-1 you'll be in your comfort zone. The leg wing does not stretch beyond the heels .. at pull time it can be deflated with some effort.

I'm still looking for the right position with it to lay a proper base. My first efforts had the forward rate a little slow. I'll be working on that on Thursday ... your inputs will be appreciated.

I'm a little surprised that Robi didn't put at least one PF logo on the back, though ... :)
Scott

for not being able to get used to all that fabric you have a knack for picking bigger and bigger suits. :P

nice looking suit, give a flight report after you get a few more flights on it.

Jealous of seeing you guys having fun where its sunny, maybe one of these days they will approve my vacation requests

Damn, Scott, you're gonna outfloat me in that thing. Can see it on cnn now...Lurch goes low, details at 11.

Since its gonna be all mid to bigways its a pity I'll never get a chance to see what you can do with that thing if you punch it at breakoff. Thats a LOT of wing there, wide stance, usual portuguese whore references not included, void where prohibited.
-B
Live and learn... or die, and teach by example.

I got my brand new Phoenix-Fly Stealth wingsuit Sunday. Check out my sweet new ride!

Scott

Sorry Scott. Please either change the subject of this thread, or take some new photos.

You have stated 'obligatory photos' in the subject, yet there is neither a picture of you in your place of work with bemused co-workers in the background, or any hint of anyone doing a 'Campos'.

Please ammend post haste!

p.s. nice suit! B|
Phoenix Fly - High performance wingsuits for skydiving and BASE
Performance Designs - Simply brilliant canopies

I believe you were offered two options:

At your place of work

OR

a 'campos'

IF you work at home, cool... Do the 'campos'! ;)

Scott, If you wear stereoscopic glasses, you can see that Campos was already in your suit. It's just a trick of light.:)

Spot, I just about spit coffee all over my keyboard! :)
Scott C.
"He who Hesitates Shall Inherit the Earth!"

[sarcasm on] I AM EVERYWHERE!![/sarcasm off] I gotta admit, thats some funny shit:D

It could actually develop into a good business venture if you play it right...start charging people for a picture along with their new wingsuit..B|
And also officialy register the term Campos™ so that everytime someone makes a Campos™ its a downpayment on that new Ferarri.

I say its gold!B|
JC
FlyLikeBrick
I'm an Athlete?

jarno,
you already know that with a cool name and cool logo, you can make/brand ANYTHING. Jeans, skateboards, boogie boards, wingsuits...with his devilishly boy-ish looks, sharp wit, and ability to be everywhere all the time...Scott is a shoo-in for some sort of branding.
Campos®man!
Campos™brand!
or maybe it's merely been "Campos-ted." ;)

HAHA, yeah right, good idea but some how I don't think that would work unless I added something like "-monauti" to my last name.:D

Bland, thats a snazzy looking suit you got there. I look forward to seeing how it works for you at F&D 4.0 as the base. See ya in a few days.

"It's just skydiving..additional drama is not required"
Some people dream about flying, I live my dream
SKYMONKEY PUBLISHING

I look forward to seeing how it works for you at F&D 4.0 as the base. See ya in a few days.

I thought you couldn't make it? :ph34r:

Check the list, my name is on it. The Thailand trip was postponed to a later date so now I have no trouble making it. I'll be there on the 13th.
"It's just skydiving..additional drama is not required"
Some people dream about flying, I live my dream
SKYMONKEY PUBLISHING

I was wondering...

Who can I talk to about becoming a CPI? (Campos Picture Instructor)

I think I've done enough 'Campos-es' now and I'm definately ready to start teaching others. How much is the course and where is my local CPCI?

Maybe it's just me, but it's a little disturbing using the words "impregnated" and "Campos" with respect to my new suit. Maybe I should wash it now ...:)
And Chuck, I think that, in terms of area, it's probably closer to a Mach 1 than a SM-1. We can lay the two on top of each other and see, though.

Scott

Scott, If you wear stereoscopic glasses, you can see that Campos was already in your suit. It's just a trick of light.:)

Dear god help us all :o:PB|
Leroy

..I knew I was an unwanted baby when I saw my bath toys were a toaster and a radio...

I got my brand new Phoenix-Fly Stealth wingsuit Sunday. Check out my sweet new ride!

Scott

Flew with him Sunday - first flight. Happy to report no flappage. Looks good - flies stable.... and that goes for the suit too. :D
Play like your life depends on it.