NSEMN8R

New Mach1

Got my new Mach1 on Wednesday. Exactly 2 weeks after I ordered it. Thanks Tony!

I put my first 2 jumps on it this weekend. It flies great. Averaged 58 on my first jump and 53 on my second. Really good times for me...

The best part is I let a buddy try it out and he fell in love with it too. He's ordering one this week so I'll have someone to flock with now.:)
My new Rigor Mortis should be here pretty soon too. It's going to be a great summer!:)

uh uh, she understands the importance of getting the most bang for your buck, with these suits you get 2 to 3 times the freefall time Soooo

you cant aford "NOT" to get one

he can buy her presants now :)

Life is a series of wonderful opportunities,
brilliantly disguised as impossible situations.

tonysuits.com

surprised you got that suit since you are selling your v2.

I don't understand what you meant by that, Zach? Scott is a flocker. The V2, in his hands, was completely ineffective in that role. The Mach1 is much more suited to flocking, though a bit "overkill" for much of what we do.

I have come up with a slogan for the Mach 1

Tony Suits Mach 1 helping fat bastards fall slow all over the world!!:P

NSEMN8R -- if you lose some weight you can do 50mph in a prodigy

See you at Skyfest again?????? Maybe we will bring some more suits for you to destroy:ph34r::ph34r:

The pimp hand is powdered up ... say something stupid

It was the other Zach (cakeboy) who downwinded it across the runway with Jenns suit.
Tony ripped the wing of a V1 on a Casa exit.

and the other Zach (buried) well he is just a bitch that used my V1 the whole time we were at Moab so his shit wouldn't get dirty....................but I got even with him, he just bought it from me and it is still covered in Moab dust from last year.............and I wiped my ass on the collar of the suit just for good measure.

Have fun with that Zach

The pimp hand is powdered up ... say something stupid

I jumped NSEMN8R's Mach 1, and yes, I WANT ONE!! That thing was way more stable than my Firebird R and It pumped out better numbers. I'm sold on one. I'm not getting rid of the Firebird, though (Once it finally gets back from Birdman for rib repair >:()

"I promise, I will never die."

Zach,

I'll gladly tell you why I bought a Mach 1.

First, I bought the V2 as a replacement for my aging S3. With over 300 jumps on it the zippers are showing their age and I'm constantly afraid they'll completely unwind as I'm zipping up at altitude. I love my S3! It has float and drive and the two are not tightly coupled (meaning that slowing down your forward drive doesn't cause you to drop like a stone). It doesn't beat you to death when flown dirty. It also has NO mylar in it, which I desperately despise. I've gotten 147 seconds from normal altitude in it, which isn't bad for me. What does make me want to cry is dividing about $1000 by 300+ jumps and adding that to the the cost of every jump .. that sux.

So I put about 20 jumps on the V2 before definitely concluding that it wasn't the flocking suit for me. It has loads of drive and a narrow range of float but the two are very tightly coupled. I can fly a really good base with it, but when flocking it would sink out as soon as I slowed down. I have definitely seen some folks do very well with a V2, but not me.

So I've been keeping my eye out for an "S3 Killer". I wanted:
* good float
* good drive
* no damn mylar to break
* a durable suit
I jumped a Mach 1 for the first time in Puerto Rico because Jeff wanted some pictures. So I exit at regular altitude in one ... I've jumped a few of the early prototypes of different Tony suits and I'm expecting some really bitching arm loads. I'm pleasantly surprised that they are very light. I had a moment to play with the tail wing and I didn't have any flapping through a wide range as long as my toes were pointed out. The float wasn't good, it was great! It wasn't until pull time that I found out how well pressurized the arm wings are ... unlike an S3 type suit where the inlets are in the armpits, the Mach 1 has inlets on the front of the arm. So they don't shut down at pull time. It felt like I had an inner tube under each arm. But I didn't have to search through a nylon cloud to find my handle.

Like any suit, this one will take some time to get used to ... I've got less than 10 jumps on it so far. I flew my S3 at Flock and Dock 3.0 just because I had a ton of things on my mind and thinking about my suit didn't need to be one of them.

So I think I've got my S3 killer ... I got it in 1 week rather than 3 months (or longer) ... I jumped a demo that fit me before I bought it .. and no damn mylar! I'm a happy camper.

Scott