sky_chica

Christmas Present...

What to get your 17 year old daughter for christmas??

Now I wonder where he got that idea from?:) Looks good on you, now you can get your flock on with the rest of us:)
"It's just skydiving..additional drama is not required"
Some people dream about flying, I live my dream
SKYMONKEY PUBLISHING

Damn that's a sweet looking suitB|.

Can we swap parents? I just told mine about the suit I've got on order and all they could say was " You spent how much on it?:o" :D:D

Happy flyin' and flockin':)
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

Dude....I know what you mean...........I thought long and hard about getting her the suit. :S She now has over 250 jumps, not that many I know, but she has done more than I thought she would be able to do at this stage. If not for all the locals that coach her and tell me how well she has been doing, I would not believe it myself. I take full responsibility (she is only 17).

Have fun kiddo!!

Arvel
BSBD...........Its all about Respect,

USPA#-7062, FB-2197, Outlaw 499

in reply to " Im sorry guys, fun police here.
Am I the only one thinking that 200 jumps and a PHI is a bad mix?? "

No you're not the only one freeflyguy.

It's hardly uncommon for the sugar daddies out there to push their little girls too far too fast.

These friendly santa claus 'you can do that ' type guys mustn't get to see what happens in their turbulent wake. I wonder if a real nice fast parachute has gone along with the fireboid.:S

hope there'e no tears with this one.

:)

The father is very capable skydiver, and along with other BMI's...
nvr mind, but

but I started BM with 200 jumps in 2 years... There are many that do.

Its about accepted and percieved risk.

the the father and her accepted the risk... nugh said...
Leroy

..I knew I was an unwanted baby when I saw my bath toys were a toaster and a radio...

in reply to "but I started BM with 200 jumps in 2 years... There are many that do.

Its about accepted and percieved risk.

the the father and her accepted the risk... nugh said... "

yeah sure go for it .:S Its getting way dangerous out here with that attitude.

Dodging inexperienced (often female) wingsuiters and their highly protective in-tow blokes has become a large part of my perceived risk analysis.

:)

you have the choice of jumping with or with out those you trust or dont trust. She is a very heads up and safe jumper. This is suppoed to be a happy post about her getting a wingsuit for xmas. She isnt a saftey issue, if you have issues with other WS flyers take it up with them, not the poster in question
Leroy

..I knew I was an unwanted baby when I saw my bath toys were a toaster and a radio...

Dodging inexperienced (often female) wingsuiters and their highly protective in-tow blokes has become a large part of my perceived risk analysis.

That very well may be your experience. It does not however mean that it is indeed the same in this case. I will tell you that you are way out of line in this instance. Besides having more jumps than she has listed and being a coach, she is a very heads up jumper and a good canopy pilot. I know her father, who happens to be a former Golden Knight, is well aware of his daughters skills and abilities. Had he thought that she was not ready I know he wouldn't of allowed her to take the first flight course and I as a BMCI, wouldn't have taught her if I thought she was not ready. Autumn is a super current jumper and more in tune to the finer safety issues of skydiving than most those double her age. I am positive it has helped that she has jumped with some of the best skydivers out there since she was a student. That's one of the benefits of jumping at Raeford that most don't get at other DZs. I highly doubt you would have to dodge this girl as you would probably be trying to catch her. The girl has skillz.
"It's just skydiving..additional drama is not required"
Some people dream about flying, I live my dream
SKYMONKEY PUBLISHING

I highly doubt you would have to dodge this girl as you would probably be trying to catch her. The girl has skillz.

:o;)

Autumn's got skillz yo

and in her famous words "get off [her] nutz"
Leroy

Trae...........I understand your pain!! I too have been over come by many a more skilled woman ;)

I love your "Intrest" part of you profile:

Flying, Gadgets, Magic, dreams, unusual free thinking people ( & pirate women) keeping away from narrow minded fools , avoiding narrow minded fools ,running away from narrow minded fools. ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Lets practice what we preach my friend, and if you come to visit us..........Sugar Daddy will buy you a jump :P

Stay safe!!

Arvel (Love the Madness)
BSBD...........Its all about Respect,

USPA#-7062, FB-2197, Outlaw 499