dogdoghowl

Who has the best suit?????

You can count on it.

Weeeeeeee are the chammmmmpiooooons of the wooooooorld

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

Thank you, thank you.
Just kidding

You know what?

All the suits look great, we all got different taste, and we all think our suit looks the best.

Peace for all and Happy Thankgiving to all my skydiving brothers and sisters.
"It's not the size of the dog in the fight,
It's the size of the fight in the dog!"

Well, after much consideration and deliberation I have decided upon the winner of "suit off 2003".

Based upon the amount of effort put into attempting to attain the top prize I have decided to award the suit off to........................................................................................................................................

Fergs!!!

Congratulations Fergs. I can't wait to see your suit in the flesh, so to speak. Though it really isn't as nice as my new GTi......

Well, after much consideration and deliberation I have decided upon the winner of "suit off 2003".

Based upon the amount of effort put into attempting to attain the top prize I have decided to award the suit off to........................................................................................................................................

Fergs!!!

Congratulations Fergs. I can't wait to see your suit in the flesh, so to speak. Though it really isn't as nice as my new GTi......

Dog dog, well thank you for the award. I'd like to thank so many people, supporters, family, etc that I will have to sit and write a winning speach. Naturally I will commend the runners up for their almost winning entries.

So watch this space.

Oh, what about a seperate category for late entries?

Blue Skies and Long Wingsuit Flights,

fergbird
B|;):P

Fine looking suit!

Mine, sorry to say, is still the coolest!

B|

So you think....at least I don't have an identity crisis and think I'm Superman.. :P

Mike

I am definitely NOT Superman. But I can get in touch with him, and it's only coincidence we're never in the same room at the same time.

:P

Ok, here's mine.

Sorry the pictures aren't great. Took them on my own after discovering how to use the timer switch on my PC110. I'll try and get some better ones at the dropzone.

27/28 are taken without a flash and the overhead light on. A friend thought the colours looked better. I prefer 30/31 which is with a flash and without the overhead light as it makes the wings look shinier and the green of the suit closer to what it is. So I've included them both! :-)

My Skyflyer1 was Jade, Dark Gray and Light Gray, which was an absolutely spot on match with my rig see 1, 2, and 3, so was a bit disappointed when it came to order the S3 to find that these colours were no longer available. The closest were Teal and the Aluminzed (sic) Silver but I'm pretty pleased with the results. I think picture number 15 is a pretty accurate representation colour and match wise. See sidebyside for a comparison of the two suits.

Thrown in as well, 24 and 26 are some pics of the Pantz I got in the buddy deal. Thanks Bird-Man!
Skydiving Fatalities - Cease not to learn 'til thou cease to live

We don't have that over here, so I don't know whether that's a compliment or a personal attack! :-P

All I could find when I did a search was this?! ;-)

LOL no idea what peptobismol is either, but if you're right with that pic then I gotta agree: definately not stylin' ;)

ciel bleu,
Saskia

Craig, I thought your suit made your ass look fat, where as Saskia's suit... well, it made her's look good ;) Sorry but I think I'll go with her suit over yours. :D

Besides... you had a Voodoo on, I had to take cool points away since it was'nt a BASE Rig.
Yesterday is history
And tomorrow is a mystery

Parachutemanuals.com