Andrewnewell

What do people want from a bad ass Freefly fest?

To me....it's all about the coaching/organizing during the day, and how many different kinds of free beer you have after dark. The rest can be left to the vibe the people in attendance bring. B|

Edited to add: A couple live bands are awesome too. B|

Wrong Way
D #27371 Mal Manera Rodriguez Cajun Chicken Ø Hellfish #451
The wiser wolf prevails.

talent. when i went to summerfest this past year, i was blown away by the number of talented freeflyers there. i was attending the chicks skills camp, but even after that ended there were mad skills dives going on. i learned a ton and left ten times better on my head.

plus, at night, there was something different every night.... djs, film fest!, band outside, and other crap. film fest really makes a boogie too... it's cool to see what other dzs have going on.

even though it wasn't purely a "freefly" boogie... that was by far the best boogie i've been to.

What WW said :)
I was a little nervous about hitting WFFC last year cos i'd heard all sorts of stories about it's just a party blah blah blah but i walked away going, wow, i did some quality skydives with the guys from Guano and the Tecumseh boys. So yeah, it's definately about who's organising.

Advertisio Rodriguez / Sky

Abundant amounts of organizers.. You need people to organize everyone to some respects. Low skilled and especially the higher skilled.. Even if you have to have ten organizers, it will more than enough to compensate their free slot..(they just really have to be a personable character)..

What seperates good boogies from run of the mill is the organizers. I love when there are so many organizers that groups form and organizers stick together with those groups and turn out great dives initiated by the organizer.. People loved to be organized by great people. No matter what they say.. Plus whe you have groups formed there is someone taking tickets and manifesting hence keeping the people and plane up in the air and time between loads low, equaling more money through the office..

If you can keep everyone organized by great personalities, it will always be one of the best boogies to attend.. and all the coolest dives will happen there.!!!!!!
those are now the only boogies that I will attend!! YOu got to have cool people, not skygods but just plain ole fun organizers to push the skill of the people attending.... Man you can have the crapiest beer, bathrooms, food, and music but if everyone has so much fun during the jumping hours then you will have them there again..