mewing120

Brand of Freefly Suit/Pants (preference)

I would have to say that pant's are quite popular these days, but in colder climates, suits are better. I have 2 Michigan Suits (www.michigansuits.com) . They hold up quite well and are VERY well made. Turnaround time has been quick (under 3 weeks for my latest one) and the customer service is excellent.
-Rap

We've been over this a few times actually, if you wouldn't mind, do a search and you'll find some good stuff on just about all the major brands that people jump.

nah dave, i say we discuss it all over again :D. dude, get a pair of firefly pants. they have excellent customer service and alot of experience building jumpsuits. plus they'll make what ever design you want. www.fireflysuits.com

levin
vSCS#3

Well, if you are going to discuss, then I'm going to put out props to the suits/pants that I like: Freedom Means Choice (http://www.freedommeanschoice.com, Karen hand makes all the suits and has one hell of a product! Not to mention that she's got to have some of the best customer service out there.

I saw her while I was in Eloy and she was not only very happy to meet a customer face to face, but wanted to know if everything was working out for me with the suit and that everything was alright. She then gave me a handful of FMC stickers and such.
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

I think that all have something to offer. It depends on your personal preference. Some DZ's you'll see alot of Flitesuit while at another you'll see Firefly and yet another something entirely different.
My suggestion is to go to the specific websites and decide for yourself:)

Guys I know many of you have never seen a Kurupee suit but I ordered one..
I was taking a chance on a new company.. I paid half for what every other company charges and I got it in 3 weeks..
I am a big guy 6'2 225lbs and the cut was just perfect...
I would suggest taking a look at their site..Kurupee.com
I got custom stripes and double layering for no extra charge..I have been a faithful Flite Suit customer but since i went back to school I couldnt afford 350$ for the suit I wanted.. I have had a few from them so I have seen some real good quality suits....
Check em out guys I am happy with what I recieved...

wow, this one is going to be fun! First of all consider why you want a specific kind of suit. If you are a big boy then you would want to get a full body suit. If you are one of those little scrawny dudes....then you could go with a two piece or just pants.

Tony Suits Rock! Merlin! Firefly! Michigan! Freakin Suits! ......they are all good. Just pic out who has the material and designs you want along with the price you are willing to pay for.

It's all good!:D

Hell, jump nekkid with a drogue on your feet......make a statement:D

Live today as tomorrow may not come

there are lots of good companies for sure, all with their different styles and such.
but just to give some props to Flite Suit, they have a unconditional 100% satisfaction guarantee. and they mean it. No 'if', 'ands' or 'buts'...
i think they just ask that if its not right, don't jump it and send it back and they'll fix it.

Anyone can make a good jumpsuit, but not all the companies have the professionalism to follow through with their satisfaction guarantee..

from what i've seen and heard, i don't know anyone with any bad experiences with Flite Suit. Not knocking any other companies, but just to tell it like i've seen it with Flite Suit.
my 2 cents
max

I'm a big fan of Bomber (flite suit) and firefly.

My Bomber suit has around 800 jumps on it and it's like new. It's aslo made of cordura lite so It's pretty much bullet proof. Cordura lite is not the same as the cordura on your container. You wouldn't know it's cordura....hence the lite, in cordura lite:P

I've had nothing but good customer service with Flite suit, There are a lot of Firefly suits on our DZ as well. No complaints.

There are lots of suits out there so good luck!
-

My grammar sometimes resembles that of magnetic refrigerator poetry... Ghetto

I'm sure it's already been said, but FREEdom Means Choice. Laura and I both got new ones last year and they fit GREAT !!! They seem to be very high quality and it certainly was a lot more fun than wearing shorts and Tshirt.

Good luck on your decision.

:)

http://www.brandonandlaura.com

Me and my friend made our own. It was fun, it didn´t make us look like clones of the rest of the dz, and and best of all: cheap (I´m a poor and stingy student).

Bad thing: It took long time to make it. Maybe next time I´ll be lazy and just pay someone to do the work ;)