ArnoSchutte

Any pictures of yourself while working ???

Here is me, still learning, while shooting video for my sweetheart's sister on her 2nd tandem. Arvel took these shots. He's the HEAT, yo. B|
Kevin - Sonic Beef #5 - OrFun #28
"I never take myself too seriously, 'cuz everybody know fat birds don't fly." - FLC
Online communities: proof that people never mature much past high school.

Me at work at the airshow(getting big just before i tagged the flag... [:/] ), with the portrait and landscape shots I was shooting for... (shot of me by Rod Benson, handheld while flying a 5000' flag...)

Note to self, learn to get good shots without burying yourself in the flags... ;)

C.

Brother Wayward's rule of the day...
"Never ever ever go skydiving without going parachuting immediately afterwards."
100% PURE ADRENALENS

ps.: you guys, you should CREDIT your photographer!

I thought I did. :P
"I never take myself too seriously, 'cuz everybody know fat birds don't fly." - FLC

Photo credit to Eric Babcock.

Not "working" on this one, but same thing. This was from a memorial skydive last weekend.

Hi Liz,

Sorry I missed you on my last visit. Looks like Eric got a good shot !!! I did get to speak with him. If you don't already know, my name will be on the ballot for RD thanks to many of you. Please pass the word there.

Take care, Ed

Your biggest fan Kev :$
Arvel

I think it's the other way around, my friend. Thanks for helping get me set up this past weekend. Here's a few of the results. B|

Ducky,

If you had that thing on in the plane, then where are the in air pics, bring 'em! ;)

Umm, well...uh. You like shots of helmets? ;)

I'll post some pics in the freefly section, instead of in this "pictures of you working" thread.

My favorite angle

GW is the HEAT! I just had to say that because you're my hero.

Great pic, my friend. :)

Here is a frame grab from last weekend. First load of the day, the "outside" camera flyer was the only fun jumper on the load and also is our main video guy so he decided to come along.
~D
Where troubles melt like lemon drops Away above the chimney tops That's where you'll find me.
Swooping is taking one last poke at the bear before escaping it's cave - davelepka

Aw hell,...I'll bite. Camera flyers love getting their picture taken.

Here's one from last year. The story's pretty good. Some NY TV show called "Ultimate Road Trip" (the YES network?) sends these Yankees fans to different games, but they have to meet some sort of challenge to get the tickets. These guys really didn't know they were going skydiving until they turned down the driveway at Skydive Pepperell. And of course, being a bunch of Red Sox fans, we informed them how much the Yankees suck. We put up two camera flyers on a couple of them to get more footage for their show.

Here I'm videoing KJ (who almost chickened out) and giving him the finger while my buddy Keith Murray takes him on a tandem. Photo taken by Bill Purdin.

This is another good thread to keep close to the top... and since I actually finally have a picture of me with a camera on my head I figured I'd post it...

I was not flying over the formation at that time... I was flying on level... I was shooting video for the guy in Orange and Black who was doing his 2000th skydive...

I figure it qualifies as working since he did cover my slot...

I'll post my video and the other videographers footage when I get the chance to edit it.

Scott
Livin' on the Edge... sleeping with my rigger's wife...

I love this stuff. When the plane isn't too full, I will sometimes go to the cockpit to shoot the pilot while doing tandem vids. Start by zooming in on the dash altimeter, then out to the pilot who sometimes does something silly (talking on cell phone, looking at map, sleeping, etc.) This time, when I swung my camera to shoot the pilot, he hauled out a camera and got a shot of me.

P.S. Another good reason to forego those silly boxes for video cameras.