virgin-burner

Watching out for newbies [was - hard impact at Nats]

check out the "tuesday evening" video on his channel, cranking 270's and having to stab out of the corner EVERY time. i think he WILL die! :)

Link please

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uTL-qzV0JOo&feature=channel_video_title

lazy prick! :P
“Some may never live, but the crazy never die.”
-Hunter S. Thompson
"No. Try not. Do... or do not. There is no try."
-Yoda

It's all fun and games landing in that nice big grassy LZ I saw in your video.

Just wait. The time will come when you have to put that 97 down in a field between trees or a narrow road because of a bad spot. You'll be shitting yourself and crying like a little girl, wishing you had a different wing over your thick skull.

Of course then there will be the time that someone gets really close to you near the ground. You'll forget what canopy you're on and toggle whip yourself into the ground.

Or you'll eventually fly that 97 OK. You'll make it through some hairy corners and just pull it out. Your stupidity will write checks your abilities finally won't be able to cash.

I had a friend just like you once. His tree at the DZ is almost big enough to have a picnic under by now...

stabbing like that out of the corner will bite him eventually

YOU try to beat that into his stubborn skull - mccordia, myself AND others have done our part; and we're sick and tired of it. we just hope he wont turn into someone.. :|
-Hunter S. Thompson
-Yoda

YOU try to beat that into his stubborn skull - mccordia, myself AND others have done our part; and we're sick and tired of it. we just hope he wont turn into someone.. :|

I am just now responding because honestly that flying sucks and it pissed me off to watch. Keep stabbing it out and one day you will be in the corner too deep and not be able to pull that off and that is when you will shit yourself.
Life is all about ass....either you're kicking it, kissing it, working it off, or trying to get a piece of it.
Muff Brother #4382 Dudeist Skydiver #000
www.fundraiseadventure.com

I am just now responding because honestly that flying sucks and it pissed me off to watch. Keep stabbing it out and one day you will be in the corner too deep and not be able to pull that off and that is when you will shit yourself.

Sangi, please listen to these guys. You`re stabbing out of it every time. Like I did before I chewed [:/] It`s only matter of time...
dudeist skydiver #42

you dont mean me now, do you!? :P
-Hunter S. Thompson
-Yoda

i've just seen sangi on cam, he hooked the safire back up, the katana was in a bag AND he said he'll wait until he's learned to fly that one a bit better.

the boy finally grew some BALLS!

you may still think i'm an asshole, but there will be a time you will thank me for my "public taring and feathering"..

now, everyone go and buy him a beer! :)

-Hunter S. Thompson
-Yoda

you dont mean me now, do you!? :P

lol... no VB
Life is all about ass....either you're kicking it, kissing it, working it off, or trying to get a piece of it.
Muff Brother #4382 Dudeist Skydiver #000
www.fundraiseadventure.com

I know what you're trying to say, but what you DID say is false.

What he did say was that the guy did not know how to fly the canopy. Are you trying to say that he does?

Sparky

He could explain a bit better what he does not know.

Safire feels like a truck after the KA..

ONLY because you DONT know how to fly it.

It's not really ONLY that is it?

It's also a larger, less elliptical, less high performance design. I know what you're trying to say, but what you DID say is false.

No it's not false,
Put a decent canopy pilot on the Safire, and I guarantee it will NOT perform "like a truck".
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

It's also a larger, less elliptical, less high performance design. I know what you're trying to say, but what you DID say is false.

No it's not false,
Put a decent canopy pilot on the Safire, and I guarantee it will NOT perform "like a truck".

if your comparing it to a katana.......

No it's not false,

do you understand what CONTEXT means?

A clown with bugger all jumps saying that his Safire (which he can't fly properly) flies like a truck compared to a Katana (that he cant fly at all), is a stupid comparison.
He does not know WHAT his Safire flies like, because HE does not fly the canopy, he merely uses it to get to the ground.
If he took the time and effort to learn how to fly A canopy PROPERLY, he'd know that it's the PILOT not the nylon that makes the difference.
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

No it's not false,

do you understand what CONTEXT means?

A clown with bugger all jumps saying that his Safire (which he can't fly properly) flies like a truck compared to a Katana (that he cant fly at all), is a stupid comparison.
He does not know WHAT his Safire flies like, because HE does not fly the canopy, he merely uses it to get to the ground.
If he took the time and effort to learn how to fly A canopy PROPERLY, he'd know that it's the PILOT not the nylon that makes the difference.

so what would you like to see him do to prove that he can fly his safire?