rhino

Buying a Wings container... Opinions please...

http://www.skydivewings.com/docs/WingsEXT/ Wings EXT info

The Laterals are not on the order form, so just write them into the Special instructions area until they can update the form (Heather told me to do that on my form too)

New cut-in laterals option available on all sport Wings! Retail price: $150.00. We will post photos and more information on this option soon!

As for the stainless I'm clueless.
Yesterday is history
And tomorrow is a mystery

Parachutemanuals.com

When you ask for the Stainless Steel Deluxe Option on your new Wings this means that every piece of hardware on your rig will be stainless steel. This includes, but is not limited to, the 3 rings, chest strap, thread-thrus, hip rings, main and reserve brake line guide rings, RSL guide ring, RSL lanyard ring and RSL riser ring. The Stainless Steel Standard Option remains the same; with Standard the 3 rings, chest strap and hip rings are stainless steel. (Please note that we do not have stainless steel B-12 clips).

Marc
otherwise known as Mr.Fallinwoman....

Rigs and Things continues to blow the doors of with Wings pricing!! Heather told me that they wanted to move stock rigs...no kidding.

http://marketplace.amazia.com/para-service/depthome.asp?cn=64140&affid=&page=6&pagenumber=

MARCH SPECIAL: IN STOCK WINGS WITH ANY AND ALL OPTIONS ONLY $999.00

WOW! That even beats what I got by about $50. More props to Wings!

By the way, I put my first jumps on it this weekend. NICE!!!
--
All the flaming and trolls of wreck dot with a pretty GUI.