rehmwa

Airspeed

i've heard rumors of a recent Airspeed lineup addition. i don't want to name a name jUst yet. Wonder if anyone else out there has heard the same.

i don't know if it's 4-way or 8-way team, just a name

hint, one of The initiaLs is b (that's vague enough, but enough if itis true for someone tO validate by pm with the other initial if they'd like)

if it solidifies, i'll be more forthcoming, else i want to respect their privacy if i'm wrong or early.

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

Yeah, but if it was out, this is a tight community, I'd have thought something would have shown up somewhere. So I'm playing it safe - no need to accidently trip some information and piss off a friend or future friends. So I'll still hold up and wait for the official article from Kurt or on Chris' website or parachutist or Airspeed.org

you get the point.

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

Lots of people responding, no big secret.

Brian Johnson and Andy Delk. Congrats.

Airspeed will be competing in 4-way as well as 8-way.
Todd is still an Airspeed member, and organizes the Ultimate Skills Camps. Todd is coaching on a regular basis and may be taking on a new role at the DZ. (Yep the guy is nothing short of a miracle!)
:)
As to the two new members, they are working hard and having a lot of fun.
Mike's injury did not heal as well as hoped and he had to tend to that. He will certainly be missed around here, and we all wish him the very best.