bbl

CPAFL #3 Sebastian

Gosh darn I miss the "family reunions" this year. But I look forward to seeing the gang on my home turf in April.....(although home turf I have not played on in some time).

Time will tell - if I am watching or playing in the breeze with you guys. Be safe until then my friends.

hugs, D

Dreams become reality, one choice at a time...

Okay, so who's definitely coming to this shindig at Sebastian?? We got a few of the "regulars" (can't wait till I am one of them ...) posted on this thread but where are the rest?? Can't wait :$
BTW - Ian, I did make the leap and got a Katana 97.. won't compete with it (yet) so dont worry :S

Now young Grasshopette......you must now come to The Farms vast pond and high performance training grounds and learn to use the Katana and become a swoop assassin. C'mon all the cool kids are doing it.

Coming soon to a bowl of Wheaties near you!!

Would't miss it for the world .. I am committed to all 5 SE CPC's.. and at your DZ, it's a must...Hah, can't wait to hear what they say about you THERE! :) However, to be a safe grasshoppette, I'll be competing with the XF for this year and come and kick your ass in 2009 on the Katana wearing 30 lbs of weight and have really cool capris like all you guys have...maybe even a removable slider... OOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHH dare to dream ...