hjumper33

Hop n' Pop costs

At Skydive Palatka (in Florida), Hop-N-Pops are $10 from 3,500', and $11.50 from 5,000'. B|

Cheers!

--Jairo

Not bad at all! At the Ranch - 20 bucks full altitude, 18 anywhere else. Sometimes, when the DZ is not too busy or the clouds are low, we'll get the Cessna or the Porter to fly the loads to 4.5 for $10. But everyone has to go to 4.5
SoFPiDaRF - School of Fast Progress in Downsizing and Radical Flying. Because nobody knows your skills better than you.

It varies by dropzone.

Lodi: $2 to get on the plane plus $1 per 1K.

Hollister: KA is $22 and C206 is $16.50 for any altitude to 15K. Yes, the 206 goes to 15K, eventually.:S:ph34r:

Not sure about Davis or Byron. Never done H&Ps there.

50 donations so far. Give it a try.

You know you want to spank it
Jump an Infinity

With more restrictions on swooping, and more people only being allowed to do it on low pass loads, I was just wondering what your local DZ charges to get out low. Between my two DZ, the range is from $5 to full price ($22) for a low pass.

$10 to board + $1/1000 feet + 12% fuel surcharge

So $13.44 - $15.68 for accuracy and high performance respectively.

I know no one wants to hear it, but at ASC (where everyone is under the impression IT'S owners are just about money) hop n' pops are $11 out of the Otter all day every day 10 jumpers flies the load (usually less if everyone is just doing hop n' pops)

Coming soon to a bowl of Wheaties near you!!