skygod7777

blindman video

I was watching TJ do that over dry land this year in eloy. Jeffro as well, but TJ had it down a little better last I saw.

edit: Yes, Jim did rip that one! It's also nuts to think about how people who don't jump every day are going to be able to learn those moves for the PST :(

Blue skies
Ian
Performance Designs Factory Team

Yeah full props to TJ and Jeffro. Jeremy Peters lays down some sick Mc-twists too on his Velo 79 - with a camera on his head! Also impressive is watching Andy Farington do "nothings" over dry land. I just can't imagine the stones it takes to fly no toggles or risers over the ground at those speeds. Wicked!

Canuck

so when are you going to start blindman swoops?

shit son, i'm going to go do some this weekend :P:D, well i'm going to try anyway. i can do a half way desent method (this is how i ruined my shoes this weekend), i'm just skurred to go all the way around :D. i'll do one when i head down to ASC next week :D

later

I was watching TJ do that over dry land this year in eloy. Jeffro as well, but TJ had it down a little better last I saw.

Yeah, TJ has this shit dialed. He was pulling off these sort of BlindMan/LazyBoys that were sicker than anything.

Though Jim's across the water in this vid is very nice, as well.
"¯"`-._.-¯) ManBird (¯-._.-´"¯"

Click

That was pretty sweet. Can't wait to get out to Richmond to party and jump with ya if you aren't workin your butt off.

hell yea, and when you come out you'll more than likely see my dumb ass trying one of these, because i'm dumb like that :D

and if i'm working i'll make time to go make a jump with ya ;)

lata