superman0710

trolls should be handed out the same punishment as those who flame them.

no one forces these asshats to post. but either way we end up reading it. it's just silly to allow blatant mindless material that will definitely be upsetting to be posted and then get mad when someone replies aggresively.

stop the trollers, stop the personal attacks.

not so hard to understand.

You really need to put things in perspective.....

In regards to your sig line, Remster is one of the most laid back people that I know. Just because you're out of line doesn't mean that he is.
There's a thin line between Saturday night and Sunday morning

Hrrm...well seeing his logic is run by the rules on this forum...I think you need to talk to the big man with the Red Hot Fork... ;)

And I cant guarentee there is more then just one thing that got you banned ;)
She is not a "Dumb Blonde" - She is a "Light-Haired Detour Off The Information Superhighway."
eeneR
TF#72, FB#4130, Incauto

really?

it is?

where in the BF thread does it state that we can't discuss what happened in the other thread?

he justified the banning by saying that i carried over the personal attack to the bonfire forum.

really? i don't recall threatening that individual again. funny thing is i wasn't upset about being banned from SC. it was deserved ACCORDING TO THE RULES

the bonfire banning was arbitrary, almost nazilike :)

and IF he does play by the rules. you should be on your ass with a ban too.

Posted by you:

Never said we didnt plan on putting you under when we took your fingers off from the knuckle

technically (as trivial as it may seem) that IS a personal attack.

Posted by you:

Never said we didnt plan on putting you under when we took your fingers off from the knuckle

Funny thing, that isnt a personal attack....I was just clarifying an earlier statement where i asked if you wanted to have your fingers cut off....I didnt say we were going to actually do it...Just clarified if you wanted it, we would have put ya under.

Now enough of this crap, you have been here a month...not even. You have start fights all over the place. You dont just march into somewhere and run your mouth much less attack a mod. It will get you nowhere.

Having said that...there is one common theme here..."this aint no damn democracy" If you dont like it leave. There is a huge difference between heated debate and personal attacks...you have crossed that line.
She is not a "Dumb Blonde" - She is a "Light-Haired Detour Off The Information Superhighway."
eeneR
TF#72, FB#4130, Incauto

i don't recall threatening that individual again

Dude... read the rules 1st and foremost. A personal attack is not limited to a death threat. Calling someone from dz a asshat is a personal attack.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
In Reply To
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Posted by you:

technically (as trivial as it may seem) that IS a personal attack.

Technically, this is continuing a discussion about how "you" (which was and still is a way of asking rethorical questions) would like if if you got your fingers removed, involving aneastesia. I personally would prefer if I was under myself.

Remember, this is a just freaking website. :S

PS: nice sigline man... :D Thats bound to be popular! lmao
Remster

no one forces these asshats to post. but either way we end up reading it

No one forces anyone to read anything.

Not so hard to understand...

right. let me put on my selective reading glasses. you know the one's that tell me "WARNING: mindless post up ahead, could cause upsetedness!!!"

yeah...let me go ahead and slip those on.

maybe i should read with a psychic next to me who will warn me of potentially upsetting posts up ahead....

genius.

Any abuse directed at our volunteer moderation team in the forums or via private message, including defying the moderators to suspend or ban a member, may result in an immediate suspension or ban. "Gripe" threads about any action from a moderator including "Where did my post go?" posts will be removed. If you have questions about a moderator's action and they did not provide a reason for the intervention, please contact them via private message.

This is taken from Forum Rules
eeneR
TF#72, FB#4130, Incauto

Any abuse directed at our volunteer moderation team in the forums or via private message, including defying the moderators to suspend or ban a member, may result in an immediate suspension or ban. "Gripe" threads about any action from a moderator including "Where did my post go?" posts will be removed. If you have questions about a moderator's action and they did not provide a reason for the intervention, please contact them via private message.

This is taken from Forum Rules

i'm already banned, what the shit does this matter?

and if you're regarding to my sigline. it's not a gripe about any thread or post. i don't like remster's modding style, and i've made a sig to notify anyone who clicks of it. welcome to america, where we can critique the actions of others.
(as so many of you have done to me ;) )

edit:

allow me to further retort:

"Personal attacks and hate posts will not be tolerated in any forum. Personal attacks on another user are a great way to earn some time off, as is posting inflammatory material specifically to provoke a negative response from someone (aka trolling). If you are unclear about what a 'troll' is, a description can be found here."

funny because the guy who posted that comment is not banned...not even reprimanded....

i'm waiting for the next lame justification the mods will bring.

welcome to america, where we can critique the actions of others.

Hate to break it to you but the owner of the site isn't American. This ain't no damn democracy here.
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

welcome to america, where we can critique the actions of others.

Hate to break it to you but the owner of the site isn't American. This ain't no damn democracy here.

as is posting inflammatory material specifically to provoke a negative response from someone (aka trolling).
as is posting inflammatory material specifically to provoke a negative response from someone (aka trolling).

funny because you're taking a lot of liberty in disobeying your own rules.

now that i'm done emphasizing the fact that trolling is not enforced nearly as much as it should be. I'll stop my little show and revert back to my old posting self.

but mods beware. my father and brother are both agents for the government, my godfather a police officer retired. I've been surrounded by law enforcement my whole life, it's what I am. Patrol for trollers properly, because i WILL NOT tolerate anyone parading the death of 4 officers (or any death in the LE community) as something to be celebrated and will gladly take another banning to put any person that does in their place. (unless, of course, you intervene properly as you should, dictated by the forum rules).

that is all.

blue skies.

right. let me put on my selective reading glasses. you know the one's that tell me "WARNING: mindless post up ahead, could cause upsetedness!!!"

yeah...let me go ahead and slip those on.

If mindless posts bother you WTF were you doing in Bonfire? :S

Take a deep breath, step away from the keyboard and head to the dz. There's way more to life than getting pissed off at some words on a website.

Guess what guy?

You're not the first person to get on this site and go batshit posting stuff and rubbing people the wrong way. You're not the first way to say "hey, that's not fair...I have the right to free speech."

In every instance I've seen in the past 4 1/2 years the person either got pissed and left (or got banned) then missed out being apart of a really cool community or figured out that this is just a website and all of these people are also jumpers (mostly) and honestly interesting people...then they backed off a bit and became apart of the community.

Some of the most notorious posters in the past have realized this and changed their bad attitudes, then became apart of our fun community.

I'm not trying to tell you what to do or how to act, I'm just saying we've all seen this before and we'd love to keep you in our cool skydiving community, but if you continue down this road you'll end up getting banned for good.[:/]
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

now that i'm done emphasizing the fact that trolling is not enforced nearly as much as it should be. I'll stop my little show and revert back to my old posting self.

but mods beware. my father and brother are both agents for the government, my godfather a police officer retired. I've been surrounded by law enforcement my whole life, it's what I am. Patrol for trollers properly, because i WILL NOT tolerate anyone parading the death of 4 officers (or any death in the LE community) as something to be celebrated and will gladly take another banning to put any person that does in their place. (unless, of course, you intervene properly as you should, dictated by the forum rules).

that is all.

blue skies.

When you own the site, you can dictate whatever you want.... until then, I'd recommend *NOT* trying to threaten the mods, owner or other posters... goes over about like a turd in a punchbowl....
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

When you own the site, you can dictate whatever you want.... until then, I'd recommend *NOT* trying to threaten the mods, owner or other posters... goes over about like a turd in a punchbowl....

so why bother having the suggestions forum? the mods are not cracking down on trolling like they should, that's what this thread was about. my point has been made, i have nothing further to say.