superman0710

trolls should be handed out the same punishment as those who flame them.

but mods beware

Is that a threat?

yeah, that i'll take another banning to fix some jerk who thinks he can trivialize the death of officers and make it seem like some sort of victory for him.

unless you do your job and shut him up.

I disabled your username. Don't threaten my mods. Period.
Safe swoops
Sangiro

but mods beware

Is that a threat?

yeah, that i'll take another banning to fix some jerk who thinks he can trivialize the death of officers and make it seem like some sort of victory for him.

unless you do your job and shut him up.

I disabled your username. Don't threaten my mods. Period.

he didn't threaten your mods, o' illiterate one.

he said that he'd gladly take another ban from the forum to tell a troll to shove it, unless the moderators shut the troll up first ( like they should be doing )

put on your reading glasses. way to ban someone who didn't deserve it.

Now you're personally attacking the man who supplies to you for FREE the chance to learn all about the sport so you can save your ass someday, you can find out where different dz's are, go to boogies that are placed on the Calendar, buy and sell gear, and join a community of great people so that you'll always have a friendly face to jump with wherever you go? You have a lot of nerve.
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Now you're personally attacking the man who supplies to you for FREE the chance to learn all about the sport so you can save your ass someday, you can find out where different dz's are, go to boogies that are placed on the Calendar, buy and sell gear, and join a community of great people so that you'll always have a friendly face to jump with wherever you go? You have a lot of nerve.

if a person has no legs and i tell them, "hey, you have no legs" it's not a personal attack, it's a fact.

sangiro can't read. period. i never threatened you in any post. i only stated that i would continue to reply to trollers in an unfavorable fashion if not moderator action was taken against them.

all he has done is give me a headache by disabling my user account because he's too inept to understand a simple statement.

nor will his hardheadedness ever admit that he misread the statement and went a little too far in banning the username.

IRONICALLY enough after he (superman0710) sent all the mods a written apology out of his own free will.

You did little to rectify the situation either, pushing with your little "is that a threat comment" (even after receiving the letter of apology)

so take the halo off your head becuase you're certainly not innocent.

Dude...step away from the keyboard.....you are only hurting yourself ... take a few days and think about your actions over the past 30 hours....no need to finish commiting DZ.com suicide and even worst home DZ suicide..step away...chill

Yeah....you're just asking for an IP block with all these different usernames.

I'm thinking he didn't read my post. It lays out exactly whats going on and that he's not the first to try this bullshit and he won't be the last. However, trying to be an asshole online doesn't accomplish anything but excluding a person from our really cool community.

That's too bad for him, since it is a really cool community and I know that personally I've learned a whole lot from simply asking questions to people on the site...nevermind the really cool frienships I've gained from being apart of DZ.com.
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

Dude...step away from the keyboard.....

What he said. You are going about this in the wrong way. I can assure you it only gets worse from here.

The odds are heavily stacked in my favor to simply wear you out and make it very hard for you to enjoy this site. I've disabled 4 more of your usenames. You have to go through that whole registration process again and for me it's a single click to close it down again. Every time you register again I get another piece of information about you in the form of an IP address, email, referring domain etc. These are all things I can block forcing you to continually have to look for ways around everything that has been shut down, and once you do, it's a single click for me to make you start over again.

The skydiving world is a small one and you are standing in front of what could arguably be the loudest microphone in that world. Don't burn your bridges. Be smart about this. There's still room for you to work with but you need to find a different way to reslove your issues. :)
Safe swoops
Sangiro