NickDG

Secret Gov't Parachute Conspiracy REVEALED . . .

This has taken me 18 years of research, hundreds of FOIA requests, and several key interviews with some of the biggest names in gear manufacturing today. And I'm finally in a position to reveal the truth. There was a massive conspiracy during WW II to cover up American parachute technology that persists to this day.

It all started in the late 1930s when advisers to President Franklin Roosevelt informed him the Russians and Germans were so far ahead of us in terms of parachute technology that any future war would have us at a critical disadvantage. Roosevelt then green lighted a massive parachute development program that was secret well into the mid-1970s and still hasn't been fully publicly acknowledged.

Oddly, enough I got wind of this in the early 1980s from Pat Works. And although my report isn't quite ready for publication, I feel like I must go public as, either I'm being paranoid, or there are people watching my house. And I'm being followed almost everywhere I go.

I know all this will sound bat-shit crazy, but when I got with Pat Works recently to go over our long ago conversion he denied it all. He had me thinking maybe I was off my nut until I realized the well publicized motorcycle accident he had many years ago was a fake. Sure, he's got a big zipper scar on his head but its really from when he got re-programed. When I insisted he'd told me some pretty strange things, he just shrugged, and blamed it on his getting hold of some bad acid.

But they were all in on it. Booth, Strong, Sherman, and even Jalbert and Istel (both of who were in the French Resistance) and even Lyle Cameron (hey come on, the beret?) These guys were all later, after the war, given this technology by the Gov't but sworn to secrecy. I mean have you actually ever sat down and talked to John Sherman or Bill Booth? These two couldn't change the batteries in a flashlight let alone come up with the SST/Racer or the Wonderhog/Vector. Go ahead and ask them point blank. I'll bet you anything they both deny it!

But every released parachute photograph depicting Airborne Operations from WW II has been doctored. Roosevelt wanted desperately to keep the appearance that a "parachute gap" still existed. The truth of it is everything you think of as new today is well over sixty years old. And most of this stuff was tested secretly in Sheridan, WA. in the mid 1940s. Ted Mayfield had the contract for all that but when he made noises like he was going to spill the beans, well, you know what happened to him.

DuPont came up with ZP fabric in 1940 and Domina Jalbert perfected the first airborne elliptical ram air in time for D-Day. A night jump, combat loaded, into places like St. Mere Eglise with rounds? Yeah right! And think head down is something new? Well, guess again cupcake . . .

I'm posting just a few of the original photographs I managed to collect over the years so if I suddenly disappear, get sent to Gitmo, or wind up with a zipper in my head - you'll know the reason why . . .

NickD :o

Hi Nick

You got the pic's, the time line and the names so it's goota be true except one minor detail;)

IMO NO way would Ted Mayfield spill the beans. :)

Some of the jumpers at Ted's at DZ nay have been injured testing the secrete gearB|. But we all know Teds a stand up guy and wouldn't rat out the Feds no matter the test jumpers injury rate.:ph34r:

R.I.P.

Hi Nick!!,
And there's more!! I always thought it was kinda funny, back in the day when me an' Max Kelly, Joe Crotwell, Nanc Gruttman Ron Haun, Bob Zinn, Jerry Bingston and a couple of others worked at Drugless Scareecraft Co in LGB on the ACES II ejection program we had some fun. A couple of times we got to go forrage around behind Hanger 51 in the "Bone Yard" and man did we find some "STUFF!!" The Plot Thickens!! And although it was mentioned in Scareachutist and/or Cam's Rag, nobody that I know of has jumped or even seen the "Ultimate!!" the "Commandoflexcrosswing!!!!!!" Quit bogartin' and pass the pipe!!
SCR-2034, SCS-680

III%,
Deli-out

This is Treason! Disclosing such important government secrets involving national security.:D

No sweat :)

I declare that due the unoffical thirty year rule the double secret hush hush requirement has expired.

Trust me. If anyone asks just tell them I said it was OK, and they can checkee checkee with my people.:ph34r::);):P

Could it be that Mayfield gave DB Cooper the latest secret canopy that allowed him to fly across the border into Canada? That would explain a lot of things.

Oh for fucks sake dont give those people in that thread any more whacky ideas to throw out there:S:S

Could it be that Mayfield gave DB Cooper the latest secret canopy that allowed him to fly across the border into Canada? That would explain a lot of things.

Oh for fucks sake dont give those people in that thread any more whacky ideas to throw out there:S:S

Too late, we're already here.

Cool, Nick. I look forward to hearing more of your research.

Tell more, Nick, please.

What could these fancy chutes do?

When did Mayfield get involved? I understand from DB Cooper researchers that Mayfield was 36 years old in 1971. That makes him 10 in 1945.

Remember that Ted Mayfield is "smarter than the average bear", so even at ten years old, he was inventing powerful stuff.

Finally!
An explanation for why British Columbia jumpers were so "out of touch" - with main stream skydiving - back in the 1970s.
B.C. produced some true weirdos like Mik Zahar and Kelly Dunn and Greenman. Those sissies - can't call them manly men - insisted on holding hands in freefall!!!
Yuck!
Then the next thing you knew, they were grabbing each others' legs!

Did the problem start when DB Cooper shared his crack pipe with Kelly Dunn?