47 47
quade

DB Cooper

Folks, Guys or anyone else reading this - the below is NOT an attack, but a statement of clairity. I have been kind to KNOSS, but this steps way over the boundary line for which I am tolerable. Read below and I hope you understand what I am saying and I am sure most of you will.

My reply to Knoss early regarding the MN stay I verified with the ex-wife.

Jo Weber stated:

Jo Weber replies - angerly!

You knew Duane all of 2 months per your statements to me and to the verification I received from the wife. Per my understanding it was Fall or Spring and may have been too cold for swimming...there was a discrepancy between her memory and your memory of the time period.. By the way you know she claimed NO knowledge of Duane's friends during that time,

----------------------------------

Then Knoss replied with the below:

So, it is merely my word against hers? A senile old BLOND protecting her own crimes? From early May to the middle of August is closer to FOUR months. Not sure where you learned to count, but it may have been the same school Brevens went to. (Attached)

----------------------------

My final Words on this thing with Knoss:

ENOUGH OF THIS!

NOW YOU CHANGE EVEN THE TIME PERIOD AND SHE SAID LESS THAN 2 MONTHS - MORE LIKE 6 WKS, BECAUSE ACCORDING TO HER THEY WERE ON THE RUN, BUT YOU CLAIMED IT WAS WHILE HE WAS IN PRISON.

THIS IS CAUSE FOR ME TO DISCREDIT EVEN THE SMALLEST PART OF YOUR STORY I DID MANAGE TO SWALLOW....AND THAT WAS ONLY THAT YOU HAD MET DUANE AND HIS WIFE AT ONE TIME ALTHOUGH BRIEFLY.!

AND THIS WAS ONLY BECAUSE THE WIFE VERIFIED THEY HAD BEEN IN MN FOR ABOUT 6 WKS

SORRY - NO MORE BANANAS!

When you change the only part of your story that was cause you could have known Weber and his wife, I have had it with you. I have read and listened to your "other facts" over time - but when you modifiy the only connections there could ever have been between yourself and Weber and his wife of the time...IT IS TIME TO MOVE ON.

This means you, Knoss! You don't need help in getting people to ignore you - you self destruct yourself. This thread has explored some interesting theories and the only thing that held any of your story together for me was the ex-wife's admission they had been in Bloomington, MN for about 6 wks while on the run. She remembered it because of her daughter's birthday. Now I am sure you will add something about that to your story - don't!
Copyright 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 2013, 2014, 2015 by Jo Weber

You do realize that you are about the only person who believes that Norjack was a government conspiracy .

Thats not quite true. We have had a few
here before, and there is one website I wont
name which is dominated by those folks, so
much so they dont even discuss Cooper any
more - they consider it a proven fact the
hijacking was a govt conspiracy.

Geoger. George Nuttall says it was a J edgar Hoover Conspiracy and the FBI has continued it for the past 40yrs.Otherwise why would they wait 2yrs to post the serial # list for the money. And the life time of a $20 dollar bill is 18 t0 24 months.The Banks was given the lists with in a week. Jerry

Geoger. George Nuttall says it was a J edgar Hoover Conspiracy and the FBI has continued it for the past 40yrs.Otherwise why would they wait 2yrs to post the serial # list for the money. And the life time of a $20 dollar bill is 18 t0 24 months.The Banks was given the lists with in a week. Jerry

Over the signature of J. Edgar Hoover, a list of the serial numbers of the bills were posted and transmitted on November 29, 1971 which is just five days after the hi-jacking. How does Nuttall come up with two years?

A copy of the Hoover letter of transmittal is on page 128 of Tosaw's book and the serial numbers are on the following pages of that book.

Robert Nicholson

And the life time of a $20 dollar bill is 18 t0 24 months.The Banks was given the lists with in a week. Jerry

and yet 290 of them turned up at Tina Bar
9 years later albeit in somewhat used condition.

Not sure why you are giving me the factoid above?

Jo I am on the phone with George Nuttall Right now.He Says his research shows Duane was not Cooper and could never have been. Does any one have a question for George. I will ask thim and post the answers as he gives them through out our conversation right away.Jerry

Ask Nuttall this:

Does he think the Cooper Hijacking had a Cuban
connection?

Here is a fact: Three members of the group
"Republic of New Afrika" who had killed a New
Mexico State Policeman on November 8 hijacked
TWA Flight 106 on Nov 24 1971, a Boeing 727
flight from Albuquerque to Havana. They landed
at Tampa where passengers were released before
flying on to Havana.

One of the passangers said there was talk about
taking the plane to Mexico City ...

Ask Nuttall if he thinks Cooper had a Cuban
connection?

Geoger. My rocket scientist states that the life exspectency of a 20 dollar bill in circulation is 18 to 24 months. Or should I have said it doesen't take a rocket scientest to figure that out.

Nature is more gentle with money than
people are! Homo sapiens should take a lesson.

From the FBI site is an article from October of 1972 with some of the serial numbers listed.

http://foia.fbi.gov/cooper_d_b/cooper_d_b_part02.pdf

This section contains the complaint filed against the pair who was scamming that author about being DB Cooper by showing several twenty dollar bills with matching serial numbers (page 22, o/a 1 Feb 1972). Additionally, the fraudulent story claimed that Cooper was an employee of Northwest which the FBI investigated as part of obtaining evidence against these criminals.

http://foia.fbi.gov/cooper_d_b/cooper_d_b_part03.pdf

Without parsing everything to the sub-atomic level, it would appear that the serial numbers were available relatively early and the FBI did in fact investigate airline employees as potential suspects.

Robert 99 The numbers were not released to the public untill a news paper article was released in 73.On the 2nd aniversery the FBI decided to release the list to the public. This info is in Himmelsbach book.Goerge just said Tosaws brother worked for the FBI for 30yrs.

So did Tina's brother - 35 years. (Bet Bruce will shit his pants over that!)

Geoger. George just said No! Cubans were not involved.Mexico city had connections with Monney Giancana Was the Cooper conection. George sugest that you get the book named double cross. By Chuck and Samual Giancana.

Tell George I am laughing. Bullroar...

OK. I admit its a weak connection but ... somebody
needs to go over the interview notes with a fine
toothed comb.

Govt conspiracy my ass -

Tell George he is missing the BIG PICTURE!

:P

Monday is good....at work. (hopefully my boss does not read these forums....:) )

Remind him I am in MN.....time difference. I am at work between 0800 and 1600 hrs.

Vicki
Melvin Luther Wilson - Missing Person since September 1971:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=03QLnFvk8Fs

Ask George if he knows your real name, then tell him who you really are. Hopefully he won't have a heart attack.

He still won't change his mind! That man is impossible! If you think Jo is a 'stuck-in-the-mud' you ain't met George. I will lay odds that he tries to tell YOU what you did!